Cute Saint malo and Bretagne Flat
Dear Airbnb guest,
Check out this amazing appartement in Saint malo.
The Saint Malo city is in Bretagne state (ouest of France) and really lovely and French traditional small village.
There is beach 3min by feet from the APT, Supermarket is also in front of the building. the famous inner city is 2m from by car a,nd 10min by feet.
we have 2 bed rooms, with 1 queen size bed + 2 single beds and 1 sofabed in living room.
The flat is just remodeled it in juin 2011.
There is : all kitchen ustencils, laudry machine, dishes wash machine, shower room and WC seperated, terrasse, Linens,Sheets and towels.
The check in between 2pm - 7pm
Check out before 11am
We do not allow any kind of organization of party in our flats.
Some history :
Saint-Malo became notorious as the home of the corsairs, French privateers and sometimes pirates. In the 19th century this "piratical" notoriety was portrayed in Jean Richepin's play Le flibustier and in César Cui's eponymous opera. The corsairs of Saint-Malo not only forced English ships passing up the Channel to pay tribute, but also brought wealth from further afield. Jacques Cartier, who sailed the Saint Lawrence River and visited the sites of Quebec City and Montreal – and is thus credited as the discoverer of Canada, lived in and sailed from Saint-Malo, as did the first colonists to settle the Falklands – hence the islands' French name Îles Malouines, which gave rise to the Spanish name Islas Malvinas.
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Only during the check in and check out but you have our concierge service 24H/24H 7/7
if you rent a car you can go the different cities around. try mont Saint Michel and Honfleur
PRESTIGIOUS HOUSE RULES:
1. Smoking inside and travelling with pets are not allowed.
2. We are in residence building and neighborhood needs rest, so please be as much as possible quiet when you arrives.
3. Parties in the flat are not accepted.
4. We do not allow friends visit coming without letting us know before.
5. Please ask us before, if you have trouble considering any equipment in the flat.
6. Please keep the flat clean and pull off your shoes at the entrance.
7. Check-in is between 3pm - 9pm, after 9pm you have to come to our office to pick up the key or we provide the late check in service for 50 euros. It is much secure for you.
8. Check-out is before 11am.
9. We can accept check-in earlier or check-out later in case the flat is available, please contact us before your arrival to fix it.
10. We also provide the hold luggages service at the office.
11. When we agree the check-in meeting please respect the meeting time. If you are too delayed without informing us, we would not be able to wait for you too long. If we have to come back, the 2nd check-in will cost 50 euros.
12. Please turn off the heaters and lightning when you go outside.
13. Thank you for booking with us, we hope you will enjoy your stay in Paris!
Cet hôte a 1195 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
welcome to Paris!!
Since 2005, PRESTIGIOUS team is very proud to introduce our great selction of the design and beautiful Parisien flats to all international clients.
Our job is to make your stay become best Parisien experience ever.