A lovely refurbished holiday apartment in Porto, with one bedroom, living room, equipped kitchen and bath and now double windows for noise protection.
Near Casa da Música, restaurants, bars, shoppings. Buses and metro nearby to take you nearly anywhere from the beach to the centre of Porto.
A lovely recently refurbished apartment with one bedroom, living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom.
The apartment faces
In the bedroom there is a double bed, in the living room there are 2 individual beds. There are bed linen and towels.
Accès des voyageurs
This apartment is for the guests use only. All of the home is for you to use.
The street could be noisy on rush hours as it is one of the main arteries of access to Porto. As of 2016 double windows have been installed in the apartment. So it is a lot less noisy
You have chosen a private apartment for your stay. We have prepared this apartment for us. Nevertheless, since we aren't always here we decided to open its doors to you. So please treat it with care.
1) Think about your neighbors. Most of them live here. They are not on holidays, so please don't make noise after 22:00.
2) The person proceeding with the reservation, will be held responsible for any damage caused in the house by him or someone in his/her group.
3) No one else is allowed to stay here apart from you and your group. Maximum 6 people
4) Please let us know the names and passport numbers of all guests staying here.
5) Porto has a vibrant night life. Do party a lot, but do not bring it inside the house.
6) If you break anything in the apartment, do tell us as soon as possible, so that we can have it fixed. Do not buy anything instead! We like to take care of our place ourselves.
7) Keys are normally delivered in the apartment at check-in. Hand them back at the end of your stay. We will require 100€ in case you loose them.
8) If you move the furniture during your stay, please put it back where you found it before
9) We really, really appreciate it , if you don't leave any rubbish inside.
10)Don't smoke in the house please, there are balconies where you can do it.
11) Do enjoy your stay here! :-)
We will welcome you in your home in Porto, show it to you and help you find out the best spots in Porto.
Then we will leave you to your own device
2004, during the Football european championship I rented out a fully furnished and equipped flat in Porto to foreign guests. It was the one in Boavista.
The experience was great. The people who stayed loved the apartment, and I loved the concept of renting my flat to visitors. I prepared the flat not only with furniture and bed linen! I tried to gather useful information about Porto and surroundings in order to help my guests make the best of their time in town.
Then friends and family, who either got married and saw their families grow or had to move abroad, started asking me to take care of their flats, apartments or townhouses and find guests. Again, I prepared the flats so that anyone visiting Porto would feel welcome and easily integrated in Porto.
Well, now it's two of us, me and my colleague Paula (https://www.airbnb.pt/users/show/180050) and we decided to create a small company called Flat in Porto to manage all these flats and get them ready to welcome you in our city.
All of these homes still have the owners' own touch, so you get an inside feeling of how people live in Porto. We hope you like your new temporary home in Porto, no matter if you are on holidays, studying or working here, and we do hope you enjoy your stay with us!