Coconut creek kumarakom homestay is a back water lake facing bed and breakfast in Kerala’s best back water destination kumarakom. Coconut creek kerala heritage homestay received national tourism award for best bed and breakfast in India and kerala.
A bed and breakfast homestay facility situated beside Kumarakom lake and bird sanctuary, in Kottayam district of Kerala, South India. Among all resorts and hotels in Kottayam we offer comparatively the best and cheapest homestay in Kumarakom which suits backpackers and budget travelers. Kumarakom is an ideal spot for a vacation. Be it Kerala Ayurvedic massage, Kerala honeymoon trips, bird watching, Kerala backwater tours, medical tourism or culinary indulgences like Kumarakom karimeen, the local fish delicacy. With us, at Coconut Creek, Kumarakom you will discover a whole new world. We also offer traditional houseboat tours in Kumarakom and Alleppey (Alappuzha), car rentals (rent-a-car) and hotel reservations. Complete Kerala holidays packages are also available on request.
Coconut Creek is a Kerala heritage home more than 60 years old, located by the side of a canal, which leads to the Kumarakom Lake. The house set on four acres of lush evergreen was converted to a modern bed and breakfast homestay facility.
Coconut Creek home-stay is an exotic haven of tranquility in a beautiful creek of Kumarakom Lake. Spread across 4 acres, the ambience here is typically Keralite and facilitated with every modern convenience. It is well connected to other tourist destinations in Kerala like Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Periyar and Kovalam.
The breath taking landscape with lush and verdant coconut palm and farms provide an idyllic milieu for physical and spiritual rejuvenation. The only thing the setting lacks is the din and dust of metro cities.
With three independent A/c bed rooms, exotic bathrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, complete with a verandah, a private sit out and an enchanting view at the creek creates a wondrous and magical mood.
An array of ethnic delicacies like Kerala sadya, Malabar fish curry, karimeen pollichathu, konchu curry, Kuttanad duck curry- appam provide a unique dining experience.
If you are looking for Kerala homestay packages which are cheap as well as provide value for money, you need not surf any further, for you have already found one of the best home-stays in Kerala and on arrival will be experiencing the best backwater b&b accommodation in Kerala.
Accès des voyageurs
Backwater homestay,boat cruise,air condition room with attached toilet,kumarakom bird santuary,
Échanges avec les voyageurs
we offer pleasant stay in our kumarakom homestay
The room rates for 2 adults
Kumarakom Coconut Creek kumarakom homestay and houseboat Reservation and Cancellation Policies
• Reservations will be confirmed with an advance payment of 50% of the total room charges. The balance is to be paid 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
• For online booing cancellation through our direct website (URL HIDDEN) there is a bank charge of 6.7% of your total booking amount.
• For Cancellations made before 21 days prior to the date of arrival, 100% of the total advance payment will be refund
• For Cancellations made between 21 days to 14 days prior to the date of arrival, 25% of the total room charges will be charged as retention. But postpone or prepone of the booking will be considered, as per the availability, within the period of twelve months.
• For cancellations made between 14 days to 10 days prior to the date of arrival, 50% of the room charges will be charged as retention. But postpone or prepone of the booking will be considered, as per the availability, within the period of twelve months.
• For cancellations made within 10 days prior to the date of arrival, the total room charges will be charged as retention. But postpone or prepone of the booking will be considered, as per the availability, within the period of twelve months.
• Postpone or prepone of the booking will not be considered with in the 7 days of the check in date in the period of December 18th to January 5th of every year
• Postpone or prepone of the booking will not be considered with in the 3 days of the check in date .
• If the guest doesn’t turn up on the first day and check in on the second day of the reservation, we will provide cottages or houseboats to the guest, if the cottage or houseboat is available and otherwise refund of cash will not be considered.
• We will not compensate for the late arrivals and the early departures of the guest. But The guest can do early check in prior to 3 hrs of our default check in time only depends up on the room availability.
• Cancellation request should be made in writing or through E-mail and acknowledgement or confirmation email from us should be obtained for considering postpone or prepone.
• Default houseboat booking check in place and check out place kumarakom only.
• Kumarakom check in and alleppey check out or alleppey check in and kumarakom check out is extra Rs:500 from the net payable rate.
• All disputes, in Kottayam jurisdiction only.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Coconut creek farm and homestay kumarakom is kerala state tourism award winner for best homestay in kerala. Our unique factor is coconut creek kumarakom homestay is the only one diamond category homestay in kumarakom approved by kerala tourism department. We also provide kerala houseboats in kumarakom and alleppey.