À propos de ce logement
Room with 2 Twin Beds and Walk-in closet. Perfect for International Athletes as Calgary Olympic Park and Valley Ridge Golf course are just minutes away. Perfect for Singles travelling to Calgary.
Room is located in bright private lower level of upscale 3 level home. Room includes all utilities, WiFi, cable, shared living room with TV, shared couch, shared refrigerator and shared laundry facilities.
Room is located in a clean, newer, modern, quiet beautiful area in SW Calgary, bus stop located in front of the house, bike/running paths in neighborhood, one block away to the play ground.
House is Non smoking and No Drinking is allowed
Guest provides their own toiletries.
Airport pickup or drop off are available with 24 hour notice for $75.00 per trip
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to Shared Living room, Shared Refrigerator, Shared Laundry, Shared TV located in common area adjacent to Guest Room.
Please read the house rules for more information.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My husband and I live in the house, and are available for any questions you may have.
We would like to know details about our guests before we accept any requests and it also helps us plan better! :)
7 min to Calgary Olympic Park & Spring bank where school training to fly, easy access to Rocky Mountains, one hrs. away to Banff & Lake Louise.
* Payment Method: Please note that we require our guest to pay the whole amount requested upon arrival,
- The price for one guest the second guest $25/day
- Weekend price $33/ea. day/guest
- Cleaning services $25 for each room booked,
- Refundable Security deposit $135 for each guest,
* Take off your out door shoes at the entrance area.
* We use flip-flop in the main floor as we don't walk with barefoot and leave it at the edge of the stairs as we try to keep the carpet as clean as possible, (please get yours with you).
* Keep your room, living area & stairs clean all the time, clean bathroom after your use, for other guest use.
* No food or drink allowed in the room only on dinning table, wash dishes after your use,
* Any stains or damage will be charged to guest at full replacement value.
* please don't make noise or use the kitchen as it is time for resting.
* No kitchen in the basement, but welcome to use the microwave in the main floor.
* Turn the light off if you are not using it.
* Please do not invite strangers into our home.
* You supply your own toiletries, and laundry detergent.
* please take the trash out before you leave.
* I appreciate to leave the place clean as you received it.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
When I decide to do something ... I try to make it the best!
I was born in Egypt, I lived in Calgary with my family since 1990, my husband retired surgeon (Dr.) and 2 successful son's, both university graduated and married, the first son own insurance company and second son Engineer/project manager, I am friendly, out going, love meeting people from different places, I interact with my guests as much or as little they prefer. I make my guest feel at home peaceful and pleasant,
I am always a phone call/ text away.
I love swimming, snorkeling, fishing, boating, cooking and my family,
I'll be waiting for you!