À propos de ce logement
Make your stay in S.F. unforgettable. Come, relax, and enjoy lovely accommodations-- including access to our beautiful secret garden, complete with waterfall and pond. Close to public transportation, grocery stores, eateries and shopping.
If you would like more than just a room rest in, come enjoy a stay with us. We offer guests a unique opportunity to relax in our beautiful backyard garden and waterfall retreat. The sound of the water alone creates an atmosphere of peace and relaxation. We think a visit in the garden is a great way to unwind after a long day of site seeing.
Accès des voyageurs
Accommodations are on the ground level and guests have their own private entrance to the In-Law with bedrooms, single shared bathroom, small galley kitchenette, small eating area/ living room and outdoor garden area. The areas which are off limits to guests include: upstairs main house where the owners reside. ( Each unit is not connected.)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our interaction with guests is generally minimal; however, we are only a phone call away if you need us. We like to give our guests a tour and answer any questions they might have about their stay or San Francisco when they first arrive; therefore, we ask our guests to give us 48 hours advance notice of their anticipated arrival time. Thanks!
Minimum stay: 2 days
Cleaning fee: $70
Security Deposit: $500 refundable per air bnb policy.
1. Check in: Starts at 4 PM.
2. Check out by: 11 AM.
3. No parties with out prior approval.
4. No Weapons.
5. No Drugs (including marijuana and pot).
6. No smoking.
7. No Pets.
8. No climbing on waterfall rocks.
9. Please lock the door to the main entrance when you go out, as we are not responsible for any lost belongings( we do not enter the home during your reserved stay).
10. Please be aware that California is experiencing a severe drought. Our state and local governments have required a decrease in water usage. The waterfall runs on recycled water. We respectfully ask our guests to be mindful of running water usage and help California conserve this life sustaining resource. Thank you!