Modern, secluded home in gorgeous Leilani Estates. We are situated on one acre of lush lawn and manicured gardens, surrounded by ōhiʻa forest. Close to downtown Pahoa, yet very private, serene, and pastoral.
Our home and furnishings are new and clean with an open floor plan and a lovely lanai. Situated on a grassy acre in the ohia rain forest, the lot is open and airy, yet private and secluded.
Accès des voyageurs
The property comes with bed and bath linens, fully-equipped kitchen, satellite TV, wi-fi internet, dishwasher, large-load washer and dryer, outdoor BBQ, and umbrellas for rainy days. Our guests also love the lush one-acre lawn.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are often away when we our guests visit. However, our property manager and close friend Mathew lives just a few minutes away and is always willing to answer questions or help around the house.
Numéro d'enregistrementGE-065-413-7344-01 and TA-065-413-7344-01
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
We would like our guests to enjoy themselves completely while respecting the home and grounds. Of course that requires some rules that are essential for your visit.
1) CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT: Check in is after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. You may remove linens from the beds or you may leave beds as-is.
2) This is a NON-SMOKING and DRUG FREE house. Any evidence of drugs or smoking indoors will mean the immediate departure of the guests with no refund.
3) No PETS are allowed unless approved in the contract.
4) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is limited to six adults and/or children. Linens will be provided. The house has two queen beds and one king bed.
5) FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense is subject to forfeiture of advance payment and party will not be permitted to check in.
6) LAVA POLICY. In the event of mandatory or owner requested evacuation due to lava flow or volcano-related air quality issues, guest will be refunded any unused portion of stay. Cleaning fee cannot be refunded after guests have checked in.
7) STORM AND FLOOD POLICY. No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service or local county authorities order a mandatory evacuation due to natural disaster. In the event of mandatory or owner requested evacuation, guest will be refunded any unused portion of stay. Cleaning fee cannot be refunded after guests have checked in.
8) NOISE must be kept to a minimum in consideration of our neighbors.
9) GARBAGE to be placed in cans outside behind the carport.
10) SATELLITE TELEVISION is provided but pay-for-view is not permitted.
11) Hiking, swimming, and all other physical activities are at your own risk.
12) Reimbursable lawyer fees are limited to $500.
13) INTERNET access has a download maximum and may not be used for high data usage such as games, movies and music.
14) Most important of all, CHILDREN must be supervised at all times. Their natural curiosity places them at greater risk to the many outdoor hazards hidden in the Hawaiian paradise: sharp lava boulders, dangerous surf, thorny plants, stinging ants and other bugs, and disease-carrying mosquitoes, slugs and snails. To keep them safe, please do not allow them in the gardens, on the rocks, in the surrounding jungle, on the street, or out of sight at any time.