À propos de ce logement
Spacious modern Tokyo apartment! 5 minutes away from JR Higashinakano station. This property has relocated and is now available for a super price! The JR Higashi Nanako offers a great location in itself with many convenience stores, family restaurants and coffee shops all very nearby.
Just 50 meters away you have 5 well know restaurants each with specialties ranging from Japanese to Spanish.
Come and enjoy this lovely and vibrant neighborhood like a local!
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read through the details that follow as they may help answers most if not all your questions...
A few things before starting:
1. I have been in the sharing economy community for over 3 years and have come to learn a lot about how it works. I suggest that while compare my apartments you take in consideration the size and the location as my apartments generally within 10 minutes from Shinjuku in the heart of Tokyo, have very spacious size and are well cared for as I own the properties.
2. My calendar is always up to date. So please free to reserve at your convenience. (Please note the apartment has auto-booking enabled so it's pretty much first come first served.)
3. The check-in and check-out instructions are available to you once you reserve and the process set up allows you to check-in and out at your convenience without the need for me to be there.
4. Were the long dates you were looking for not available here are a few more options for you:
Now to this listing:
This is an owned private apartment for you and your family or friends to use. (Not sharing with others). It measures approximately 30 squared meters/ 320 squared feet and is in the heart of Tokyo.
Easily accessible from Narita and Haneda Stations, the apartment is located in Nakano, Tokyo; which is a local area with many local restaurants, cafes and bars and with convenient access to Shinjuku via Higashinakano Station.
This apartment is perfect for people looking to explore the city while living like a local and still have enough space to come back to and relax.
Immediately outside the Higashinakano station you have dozens of local restaurants ranging from Sushi and Teshoku (Japanese mom and pop dinners) to Chinese and Mo's Burger.
Accès des voyageurs
This 1 bedroom apartment is yours to enjoy. This includes:
1 bedroom with 2 semi-sigle beds that can be set up as a queen size bed at your discretion (for 2 guests)
I bedroom with a 1 sofa bed that open up to double bed (for 1 to 2 guests depending you your size).
1 Kitchen with a fridge, gas stove, toaster, microwave.
1 Shower with a Japanese Ofuro (tub)
1 separate toilet fully equipped with its electronic bidet toilet seat
- 2 HVAC systems cool and heat the entire apartment. For winter I also provide oil heaters just in case.
- Indoor Laundry Machine
- Free LTE (i.e.: very fast) pocket WiFi.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am always available over messenger to address any inquiries you may have. Please for provide a 6 hour time window for responses as sometimes I may be in back to back meetings at work before I can get to your messages.
- Do yourself and the environment a favor and stop smoking. To the very least for your safety smoking is not allowed inside the apartment!
- Japan is all about looking after your neighbors so please keep it down after 21:00 hrs.
- Japan is also about recycling so please throw out the garbage on the required days as per the manual in the apartment.
- Appreciate your help keeping the apartment clean as the cleaning fees included are only for basic cleaning and sheet/towel replacement that happens at the end of the stay.
- Depending on length of your stay you may be required to care for the bed-linen and towels (ie: you may have to care for the laundry of these)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 279 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires