Aurum Lodge cottage has 2 self-contained units with kitchen for couples/singles, who prefer to look after their own meals and don't require access to, or meals in the country inn.
Eat, when you feel like it; come and go as you please; pooch friendly
Aurum Lodge is Alberta's unique eco-tourism country inn and an ideal base to explore the central portion of Banff / Jasper National Parks and surrounding area. We are the only property open year round between Lake Louise and Jasper. Our two cottage units are designed for couples only (see separate listing for our larger two bedroom apartment which can sleep four to five guests).
Both cottage units have full kitchen and ensuite bathroom w. shower, infloor heating, airtight woodstove and access to fire pit / wood BBQ in the yard.
Cottage unit #1 has a king bed, whereas #2 has a queen bed.
Prices indicated are for the cottage unit with one or two persons.
A four to six night stay is 15% less. Suggest you get in touch with us via the contact link on airbnb to check availability and applicable rates (since we have multiple units and do not rent through airbnb only, the availability calendar may not always reflect the actual occupancy).
Accès des voyageurs
Apartment and cottage are separate from the lodge and access to the lodge and meals in the lodge are reserved for guests staying in the lodge rooms. If you prefer to have meals prepared for you, check out our lodge listing.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need information about the area or local activities / attractions or if you need our assistance, we are always available at the lodge.
- There are no grocery or other stores in the vicinity so you will need to bring food and personal supplies with you. Kitchenware, bedding, towels, etc. are all supplied.
Bring all personal effects and medications. Nearest medical services are 1 1/2 hours away.
Our water supply is safe, so no need to bring bottled water.
Aurum Lodge is about disconnecting! There are no phones, TV, WiFi / Internet or cell-phone reception available in these units.
- all our units are smoke-free (smoking permitted outside only)
- minimum stays of three nights apply
- rates vary, depending on occupancy, season, and length of stay, so feel free to contact us via the contact link to enquire about availability and actual costs.
- maximum two dogs per unit. pet charge is C$ 15 per dog extra (sorry, no cats / other pets).
- check-in is from 3:30 pm / check-out by 10:30 am unless otherwise agreed in advance
We are avid travelers ourselves, having lived in and travelled to various parts of the world in our "former lives". Now that we own and operate Aurum Lodge, we love to host guests from near and far, who are looking for a quiet retreat in the mountains.
Our other passion is nature (which is why we live here...) and Alan is a keen photographer too.