1700 sq ft, 3 bedrooms + 3.5 bathrooms, BBQ deck and large Rooftop Deck townhome with resort-style amenities. Peaceful yet minutes to South Lake Tahoe Casino Corridor (Harrah's, Harveys, MontBleu, Hard Rock), Edgewood Golf Course, Nevada Beach, Heavenly Gondola/Ski Resort, Zephyr Cove Beach, plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby.
Note: My calendar is up-to-date. Please go ahead to click "INSTANT BOOK" if you see your dates are still available and you are ready to book.
3 Storey Townhome
1700 sqft, 3 beds / 3.5 baths with BBQ Deck, Rooftop Deck and mudroom at the entrance.
Tree house feel with beautiful peek view of Mt Tallac & Lake Tahoe from living room, kitchen, rooftop deck and master bedroom
House is front row viewing the Clubhouse' pool, tub hot, tennis courts & kid's playground.
Clubhouse opens from 10AM to 10PM 7 days a week.
Sleeps up to 8
2 twin beds (sleeps 2)
1 king (sleeps 2)
1 queen (sleeps 2)
1 queen Sofa bed (sleeps 2 ); or can sleep 1, the other person can use inflatable bed
1 twin inflatable Aerobed (sleeps 1)
After parking your car, there’s an easy walkway leads into the house. Hang your coats, put your shoes, skis/snowboards in the mudroom.
First bedroom: 2 twin beds
Second bedroom: 1 king size bed, TV and a rocking chair
both bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and mirror closets.
-Fully equipped Kitchen (large stainless-steel refrigerator, gas cooktop and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker, pots and pans, flatware, dinnerware, drinkware etc)
-Living room (Flat screen TV equipped with cable, wireless wi-fi, Blu-Ray DVD player, sofa and sofa bed, gas fireplace)
-Gas BBQ deck
-Third bedroom: 1 queen size bed, gas firestove, en-suite bathroom, mirror closet
-Rooftop deck (only can be used in Summer)
2 FREE parking spots. A designated parking is just few steps in front of the house. Detailed parking instructions will be provided via email in house's info package after reservation.
Accès des voyageurs
Easy access via HWY 50 from South Lake Tahoe direction or Reno International Airport.
Minutes to/from the vibrant South Lake tahoe casino corridor with plenty of restaurants, nightlife and shopping, Heavenly Gondola, beaches, hiking and biking trails, ski resorts etc.
In Summer, you can walk to Nevada Beach - which is an approximate 15-minute walk through the meadow across Highway 50.
In Winter snow fun, Stagecoach and Boulder Ski Lodges at Heavenly are only a seven miles drive up Kingsbury Grade
Available FREE of charge to guests
(Seasonal): heated pool, 4 tennis courts, kid's playground, picnic area
(Year-round): hot tub,men & women shower rooms and saunas, ping pong* and pool table* (nominal fee)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests can contact me anytime and I will response as fast as I can.
Will email detailed info package including house address and driving directions after booking confirmation.
We supply starter supplies to our guests:
paper towels in all bathrooms
1 roll of kitchen paper towels
laundry detergent pacs
8 sets of clean bath towels and 8 sets of wash clothes
Please get your own extra supplies. Nearest supermarket is Safeway @ Round Hill (1 mile)
NOW, THEREFORE, GUEST and all members of the rental party and anyone else GUEST permits on the property to agree to abide by this Short Term Rental License Agreement at all times while at the property.
1. Check-in after 4PM
2. Check-out by 11AM
3. Max. Occupancy: Strictly maximum 8 (Including infants and children, plus any guests who visit the Property). No parties or other gatherings shall exceed the Occupancy limit. Any party falsely representing the number of people, or exceeding the maximum will be subject to immediate eviction without refund or additional payment of $50 for each additional party per day - including visiting party
4. Security Deposit: All guest who confirms a reservation will be responsible for extra cleaning, damages or missing items. The Property will be inspected and cleaned after departure. No charges will be made if the Property is returned in good condition. Guest also hereby agrees to be liable for any additional cost which exceeds the Security Deposit amount. Provision of FULL Refund Security Deposit including but not limited to:
a) No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
b) No excessive cleaning required
c) No excessive utility charges are incurred – especially leaving the fire in fireplace and firestove while not in the Property and check-out
d) No linens/towels/wash clothes are stolen, permanent stained or damaged
e) All appliances are handle with care
f) Keys are returned to lockbox and locked during check out. $30 will be charged for missing keys
5. Cleaning Fees: Cleaning fees include only the cost of standard cleaning services. Upon termination of occupancy, Guest will deliver the Property in a tidy condition. If the Property requires extra cleaning beyond such standard, Guest agrees owner can retain the fees from Security Deposit. Guest also hereby agrees to be liable for any additional cost which exceeds the Security Deposit amount.
6. No Download/Exchange of Illegal Materials via House’s Wi-Fi: No illegal download and exchange of unauthorized copies of copyrighted materials (e.g., music, movies, or software) via Property’ Wi-Fi. If Owner receives any copyright infringement notice from the Internet Service Provider or any copyright authorities, owner will refer according to the time and date of the Guest’s stay and demand whatever monetary fines from the Guest. Guest who makes the reservation will be held liable for all the damages caused either by Guest or Guest’s group. Please inform all parties in your group regarding this serious concern.
7. No Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden in or within 10 feet of any structure of the Property include BBQ deck and Rooftop deck. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of FULL Security Deposit, plus additional cleaning fees.
8. No Candles: No burning of Candles in the house. Only use battery-operated candles for safety purpose.
9. No Pets: No pets are allowed inside the Property. If evidence of pets is found, Guest's FULL Security Deposit will be charged plus any additional cleaning fees.
10. No Illegal Drugs: Under no circumstances shall any illegal drugs be allowed on the Property. Guest and all its group understand that possession and use of any such substance is grounds for immediate eviction and forfeiture of payment. Guest further waives any and all rights to recourse against the Owner for enforcing this clause.
11. Utilities: Due to mountain weather conditions, please note that internet, cable, utilities connections, where available, cannot be guaranteed. No refund/rebates will be given if they are not functioning during your stay.
12. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels for each guest are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. You may contact Owner for Housekeeper’s phone number and work directly with the cleaner at your own cost.
13. Lake Village HOA Policies: Quiet times from 10PM - 7AM. No loud parties, music, vehicles etc..which could disrupt the peace and quiet of residents and visitors. Guest also agrees to abide Parking rules, proper garbage disposal in the "Bear Proof" garbage box etc. Any complaints received from HOA (Homeowners’ Association) will be charged to Guest. Per complaint is $100. A complete HOA Rules will be emailed after booking confirmation.
14. Children: Guest agrees to supervise children at all times while using the Property, and to take necessary precautions with children who may wet their beds including utilizing plastic protection sheets or “Pull Ups”. Costs to replace mattresses or linens damaged by bed wetting will be first charged to the Security Deposit and Guest also hereby agrees to be liable for any additional cost which exceeds the Security Deposit amount.
15. Rebate/Refund Policy: Owner shall not be liable for events beyond control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to inclement weather, road closures, traffic delay, Acts of Gods, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, early departure/late arrival due to Guest's own reasons. Despite Owner and Housekeeper’s effort in making sure everything in the Property works properly, Owner cannot guarantee mechanical failure of heating, TV, fireplace & firestove, all other appliances etc. Owner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently or with use of substitute items with similar functions if possible. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment, No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved), No refunds will be given for delayed arrival, No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved.
16. Winter Conditions/Snow Removal: Guest agrees to clear snow on walkways to get access into the house, parking spot or even rooftop deck if required in rare event.
17. Owner’s Authority: Owner has the final authority regarding all matters related to Guest’s rental and use of the Property.
18. Unavailability: If for any reason beyond control of Owner, the Property is unavailable, Owner may cancel this agreement and refund in full to Guest all payments made. Owner is not liable for any costs incurred in travelling to the premises
19. Entry: Owner has the right to enter or arrange 3rd party to enter the Property, at any time for the purpose of making necessary or agreed repairs, improvements or maintenance or in case of emergency.
20. Lost and Found: Owner will not be responsible for Guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. Please inform Owner immediately for any items left behind the house. If the item is found, housekeeper can help to ship to the guest. Handling cost of $25 plus Shipping Cost (to be determined) to be paid by Guest before shipping. Items unclaimed will be held 7 days at which time the Owner/Housekeeper reserves the right to dispose.
21. Indemnity and Hold Harmless: Guest(s) agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner or Lake Village Homeowners’ Association from ALL claims, injury, liabilities, fire, water, rain, snow, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
22. Representations and Warranties:
Guest represents and warrants to Owner as follows:
i. Guest is over the age of 25 years and has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform his/her obligations hereunder without restriction or limitation of any kind
ii. Guest will abide by all conditions, restrictions and requirements (1) imposed by controlling law; (2) set forth in this Agreement, and (3) posted or provided at the Property whether by Owner or by Homeowner’s Association (HOA)
iii. Guest will keep all exterior access points to the Property (eg. doors and windows) locked at all times during the rental period when the Property is not occupied by Guest or its Guests
iv. Guest will not do, or allow others to do, anything on or near the Property that could be considered a nuisance to any third party
v. Guest will not sublet the Property to any third parties
vi. Guest and its Guests will not damage the Property or any appointments, furniture or fixtures in the Property, nor shall Guest and its Guests remove any article of personal property from the Property. Guest acknowledges and agrees that damage, loss or injury to the Property due to failure by Guest and its Guests to abide by these reasonable restrictions shall be subject to remedy through all available legal, equitable and contractual means.
vii. Guest understands that they may be occupying in a winter mountain environment and as such have to be responsible for avoiding situations that may cause injuries or falls. Changing weather conditions can create hazardous and icy conditions on and around the Property. Guest agrees to hold harmless the Owner in case of accident or injury sustained while using the Property.
23. Modification: Owner reserves the right to modify this “Short Term Rental License Agreement” at any time in its sole discretion by posting new Agreement on the advertising website. The modified terms shall take effect immediately when posted. Owner shall use reasonable efforts to notify Guest in advance of any such modifications, provided it shall remain Guest’s duty to review the Agreement from time to time to inform themselves of the provisions and requirements thereof. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO GUEST, GUEST SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RECOURSE AND REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE SERVICES. GUEST’S CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES FOLLOWING THE MODIFICATION OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL CONSTITUTE GUEST’S BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO THE AGREEMENT AS MODIFIED.
24. Entire Contract: All agreements between Owner and Guest are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract. It is intended as a final expression of the parties’ agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement. Any provisions of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. The county in which the Property is located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We travel to different countries and places every year, Lake Tahoe is still one of the most beautiful places in the world; it's like Heaven on Earth with breathtaking views in all seasons! We are so glad to own a small piece of it and we can share it with you!
We love the location of this property. It is close to everything in the lively South East shore side of Lake Tahoe. We can have all the activities and be back to the house very quickly. Save on cab's money too! On top of that, our place is easily accessed during winter without having to go up and down the steep snowy roads or stuck in the traffic. It is close to Highway 50. Lake Village is very safe with great HOA management. They really take good care of the amenities; pool and hot tub are always very clean.
Most importantly, I am an easy-going owner. I take pride in all things I do. I will always do my best to make my guest happy in choosing my place.
Love sports, love traveling, love meeting new people, love life.