À propos de ce logement
My home is a modern build near the Thames Path in s a secure development with easy access to Canary Wharf. It comfortable fits 2-3 people and is located on a quiet street. The room has a mini library and a large table and lots of space to walk around
- The room is quite large in size and offers plenty of walking space with great sunlight coming in
- The property is within a secure compound
- Easy and convenient access to Canary Wharf
- Barclays cycle under 1 min walk from the house
- Thames path under 1 min walk from the house
Accès des voyageurs
- Broadband (Unlimited SKY fibre optic)
- Kitchen (all utensils)
- Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Oven etc.
- Netflix & Freeview channels on the 37" flatscreen TV
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I may or may not be in town, but will make sure you are comfortable and have all the privacy of a home
- My personal belongings are really precious to me, so would appreciate if you'd leave them undisturbed
- No smoking inside the house
- No partying, loud noise as there is a community of people who live around
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet espace n'attend que votre commentaire
Lorsque vous réserverez ce logement, c'est ici que votre commentaire sera affiché !
Hello, I'm Ali - I've called London home for the last 8 years. I keep busy with work most of the time as it demands a bit of traveling, but I do enjoy my time when I am in London where I socialise with friends and play competitive cricket for league during weekends.
I love reading and have a mini-library that I am really proud of. A big fan of Netflix - means I hardly ever go to the cinema :)
I have been lucky to travel to a few places around the world - South Africa and Kenya being my favourites. I have personally used Airbnb for a short vacation in the UK and absolutely loved it, 'am really hoping to welcome people to my home and give them a great experience and probably absorb myself into new cultures.