In a city center, cosy room furnished in a bright and large apartment equipped with washing machine, phon, wi-fi, free parking, fridge for cold drinks, shared kitchen. The apartment is shared with me and another girl who give you maps and good tip to visit the city, we also have a nice balcony and a cat:)
- At home you can smoke in agreement with the other people present.
- You can use the kitchen for breakfast and the fridge to keep drinks or food.
- You are asked to keep the noise down into the house at night and on the stairs to not disturb the neighbors.
- It demands to have care and attention to the things and the common areas and leave them always clean and tidy as you find.
- Please don’t bring visitors without permission, only guests previously agreed can stay in the flat
- In the house there is a very nice cat who do some caress.
- The apartment is our home and we will try to do our best to make you feel comfortable and to share our knowledge about Cagliari
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation modérées
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 29 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm from Cagliari and I come back to live in this city after have been studying and working in different cities in Italy (like Genova) and Europe. Now I'm very happy to spend this time of my life here and I think is a lovely little unique city, closed to a beautiful seacoast. I'm a visual artist and I work with educational art and with children. I love art, design and the landscape and I like to welcome people who came to visit Cagliari and discovering the secret beauty of this unique town. Genova is my second town, and we welcome friendly ours guests too in my house 5 min walking by the sea.