For years an artist and builder poured all of their spare time and creativity into this elegantly finished, well-planned home.
“EDEN” a custom designer home sleeping up to 12 centrally located in the middle of it all in DFW, Arlington Texas. When you want more than just a nice place to stay, and want to enjoy the entire environment you are in, you stay with a property designed by Jennothy Escapes*
Guests enjoy the additional attention paid not only to the design and luxury of the environment, but the forethought that was given in anticipation of guests needs. All TV's are hidden in art or furniture. Each space, patio, garden, living area and room has a custom finish. At EDEN your comfort and enjoyment is the priority and we provide you with a direct local manager for house concerns or questions.
Accès des voyageurs
After booking, and within the week of your stay you will be contacted via text by our house manager. The manager will be requesting an estimated time of arrival and set the check-in walkthrough. Check-in time is 4 PM or later. This meeting takes approximately 10 minutes to introduce you the abundance of amenities to be enjoyed during your stay and provide your personal access information as well as check out procedures. (Checkout time 11AM*)
At EDEN your comfort and enjoyment is a priority and we provide you with a direct local manager for house concerns or questions.
*please provide alternative means of communication if your main contact does not prefer text.
*If your arrival time is after hours the house manager will set up an alternative check-in procedure for your stay.
RENTAL RULES -ABSOLUTELY NO MOVING OF FURNITURE, DECOR, OR POTTED PLANTS
INSIDE/OUT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHAIRS
-Min age to RENT is 25
-Smoking is allowed outside ONLY. Failure to comply will result in $300 deducted from the security deposit.
-People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in
the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to. -Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code- enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
-Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and no arrangement of furniture or plants is permitted.
-Only use appliances for their intended uses.
-Pets are NOT allowed.
-The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
-The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or
valuables of the Guest.
Parking: Park perpendicular to the house to fit cars side by side. If
need be the homeowner will provide the access code to the back gate for your convenience. Parking is limited. Illegal parking is subject to citation. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
Garbage: Any garbage must be stored in the proper garbage or recycling
receptacle, located at the side of the house behind the pool gate. You will find additional trash bags under the kitchen sinks. WE REQUEST ALL TRASH BE PLACED IN TRASH BAGS MEANING NO LOOSE TRASH.
Pool Policy & Rules:
1. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your
2. Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool ONLY when adults are present. Please maintain constant supervision of children.
3. NO DIVING.
4. Walk slowly in the pool area. No roughhousing, dunking, pushing, or wrestling.
5. Keep the area clear of clutter,
debris , and toys. Toys can often attract young children to the pool.
6. No swimming at night, in rainy weather, or in thunderstorms.
7. No eating, drinking or chewing gum while in the
8. No glass near the pool/water area.
9. Keep gates to the pool area closed and locked
at all times.
10. Swimsuits must be worn while in the pool. Babies must wear a snug swim
diaper and a swimsuit.
11. Please remove bobby pins and hairpins before entering the pool
as these items can clog the filter system.
12. Please do not throw rocks or heavy objects
into the pool as they can damage the bottom.
13. In order to avoid injury or death, only swim
at night if the pool light is ON if you are with at least with one other person, and only if you are sober.
14. No one in or around the pool under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
15. Please turn off the pool light when the pool is not in use.
Fireplace: The fireplace is non-operable and cannot be used. No open flame of any kind is permitted during your stay.
Examples: candles & fireworks
1. Keep children away from the grill area.
2. Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup.
3. Never leave your grill unattended.
4. You must be at least 25 years of age to operate the grill.
À partir du 1 septembre 2017 - 30 novembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 1 nuit.