The apartment is very big and looks quite exact as i the pictures. The location is great, you will not need to go by metro to anywhere. Beeing in the very centre it is still very calm place. For sure the prize is also very reasonable. But there are some "buts" why we did not feel very at ease staying there.
1. We never met Artjöm. I wrote him and got an answer (asked hm for some advice what to do on the New Years Eve - got 2 names without addresses or links...not too much engagement in my opinion). I called him to reconfirm the arrival and transfer (you can organize a transfer from Pulkovo airport with him). He seemed to be disturbed by my call, "asleep", not willing to much to conversate. When arrived we were phoned by an agency who is taking care of lots of private apartments. I did mont know it before and i seems strange to me. A lady from this agency opened us the apartment (she came a bit too late and then we needed to wait for 20 minutes because the key were not there...) and explained us everything. We were not give and inside tip for anything. And I think this is not the philosophy of AirBNB when you want to travel as local, not as tourist. Usually we et the owner of the place and got lots if information on where to go, where to eat, what to do... We found it very pity.
2. The apartment is located in a very old building on the 3rd floor. A problem if you have a big luggage - the stairs are cliffy and old... No elevator available.
4. The furniture is a bit old. Especially the sofa did not look very clean and inviting to take a sit on it. We used an additional bed sheet to cover it. Broken lamps...bath tube with yellow (URL HIDDEN) place to place your cosmetics amenities in the bathroom...
5. There is no love and attention for details. I would not call it cosy. It is like a normal hotel room, no soul, just collection of beds, wardrobe, chairs and tables.
6. If you want to stay a week, like us, you will need to buy every single detail for the kitchen like salt, sugar, pepper, coffee (no coffee machine just french press available!), hand towels, oil, dish washer tablets, etc... We wish to pay more but to find some of these staff there. (the closest supermarket Real is very small and not the best one you want to go inside/ bit dirty...). We went to Spar on litejnyj prospect/ corner furshtadskaja. (20 min walk/ or taxi)
All in one - it was ok, but never our best AirBNB experience... Would not come the 2nd time.