Situated directly next to a hiking trail, the life in this little cabin that sleeps 6 or more people in two rooms is a real adventure. There is no electricity and only fresh spring water in front of the house. A perfect place in the "wilderness".
Are you ready for the real Swiss alps feeling?
Then you can teporarily live without electricity, ordinary heating or AC, fluent water, refrigerator and even without a shower or a water closet?
And you do not mind the smell of cows that are held in the stable directly in the back of the cabin?
And finally - you are ready to sleep in a sleeping bag (or you would have to carry your blanket about 20 minutes)?
If you are ready for that kind of adventure, this cabin is an exceptional opportunity to see or do something really different. A memory you will probably never forget in you life.
- Simple but cosy little sleeping room with wood stove, double bed (and extra bed right over the double bed), table and chairs.
- The attic you can reach by a latter going up from the inside. You will find a dormitory with six simple mattresses up there. There is lots more space for additional people who can sleep in sleeping bags - there are not more than the total of eight mattresses including the double bed, though.
- Little kitchen with wood stove and camping gaz stove, table and bench for about six people.
- A rill rins in sight distance, perfect for kids to dig an play. Shovels, wheelbarrow, etc. may be used.
- In front of the cabin, there is a gravel space and you will find four deck chairs and a parasol in the cabin - perfect for a sun bath or enjoying the beautiful moutain view.
- You will drink pure an cold mountain water from the foutain that is about 20m in fron of the cabin.
- There is no such thing as a bathroom. You will only find an earth closet at the side of the cabin what makes the real wilderness-feeling perfect :)
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the whole cabin except the stable in the back of the house. In summer, there are cows in the stable during the day. At nighttime they are all out on the alp. Exceptionally they can be in the stable during the night - and that can be quite loud :)
Besides of kitchen tools (pans and campinggaz stove) and dishes, you will find a first aid kit and a set of spices (incl. oil, vinegar, salt and sugar) up there.
Everything else like mattress covers (blankets) or duvet covers as well as food and any other personal items, you would have to bring yourselve.
I recomend mattress cover and sleeping bag plus towels.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can always contact me by telephone. Besides that, you will receive a checklist with all you need to know on arrival and departure. You will check-in and out without local personal assistance.
At nighttime it can get pretty cold up on the alp. Using the wood stove is then a good option or bringing warm cloths with you - or both.
At the end of the rental period, the cabin has to be cleaned with a broom. At departure a checklist has to be worked off to make sure all windows are closed etc.