À propos de ce logement
In La Maddalena archipelago natural park I let a welcoming 60 sm apartment. The space consists of living room and kitchenette, two bedrooms, one bathroom with shower cabin and washing machine. Outside there’s a pretty private garden. The furnishing of the living room includes a large sofa and an armchair, a dining table, tv color and ceiling fan. In the master bedroom there is a king size bed and a large closet, in the second bedroom two bunk beds and a wardrobe. All rooms have access to the garden surrounding the house. Outside the living room there is a shadowy patio and a large garden table under a canopy, where you can have your meals in a quiet, good vibe. In the residence a gorgeous pool is available for guests (approximate opening date from 15/06 to 15/09). I also gladly provide a dedicated parking space in the underground garage.
Close to the house (100 m far) there is a supermarket, a gas station, a bus stop and a small marina where you can rent a dinghy. The town is about 1,5 km away from the house.
I provide towels and sheets and I rather let for minimum stay of 4 nights.
Since I don’t live on the island, at your arrival there will be a trusted person who will provide you with the keys and any details on the house. For any further information feel free to contact me anytime at I’ll try to get back at you as soon as I can. Thank you
Accès des voyageurs
The private house, garden and garage and the condo swimming pool.
Public bus stop close to the house. For timetable please check Turmotravel website.
We kindly ask you to follow some useful rules for the good of the island, the property and the residence.
- Please neither harm animals nor plants and respect the ecosystem of the island, both above and under the sea.
- Your pets are welcome but do not leave them unattended and make sure to clean up after them. Also remember that's forbidden to let them jump and sleep on beds and sofas.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house. Please avoid to throw cigarette butts in public areas of the residence and in the house garden.
- Prevent unnecessary power consumption; turn off lights and fan after use. Use water sparingly, remember that you are on an island.
- Tap water is not drinkable. It's fine for cooking pasta, brushing your teeth, showering, washinh the dishes. It is not suitable for coffee or tea.
- In La Maddalena there is separate collection of waste, therefore you're requested to use the bags provided and throw them in the containers which are available to tenants of the residence.
- Upon check-out we ask you please to leave the apartment tidy how you found it.
- Please pay particular attention in returning the keys as making a duplicate takes some time and this could damage the guest who will take your place.
- Check out before 10 am to allow cleaning and change of linen in the apartment.
- If you wish, there is the possibility to be picked up at the port upon your arrival, please let me know a few days in advance and I'll try to arrange it for you.
Thank you and have a nice stay in La Maddalena.
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation strictes
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 30 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Ho fatto per trent'anni l'assistente di volo e ho viaggiato in tutto il mondo. Ancora non mi sono stancato e quando posso vado a visitare qualche paese. La Maddalena è stupenda e ha uno dei più bei mari al mondo!
I used to be a flight attendant for thirty years and I travelled all over the world. I still love to travel and when I have the chance I go to visit some country. La Maddalena is gorgeous and here you can find one of the most beautiful seas in the world!