This stunning home is divided into 2 accommodation places to suit the number of guests. For couples 'Wake up to the Bellbirds' boasts many varieties of birds as frequent visitors plus wallabies are a daily feature in the garden. This apartment is located beneath the owners home. As there are 2 flights of stairs down to apartment, guests would need to be fit . Only minutes to town, yet secluded and serene , surrounded by dense greenery on the edge of a natural corridor of bush land.
Thank you for choosing our home. Here are some things you should know
1. Please leave place tidy. Please do not move furniture around in house. No need to make beds or remove towels when you leave.
2. Kitchen is to be left clean and tidy as you found it.
3. No smoking inside. Please dispose of butts responsibly. Thank you for your cooperation as we have a timber home, decks and bush around us.
4. No pets
5. No parties, functions or events
6. House is not suitable for toddlers and small children as there is 3 open stairwells and numerous stairs.
Cet hôte a 28 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Having retired last year, with time on my side and a house so large my husband and I decided what a fabulous home we had to share with holiday makers. Merimbula is a beautiful spot and fast becoming a top destination for travellers. A hidden jewel the Sapphire Coast experiences mild winters and warm summers, Merimbula boasts a lake and ocean and 2 hours from Australia's top ski slopes, Perisher and Thredbo. .