Bairro House Charming Apartments are located in the heart of Bairro Alto, a trendy, fashion and bohemian neighborhood. With its grid of streets, it is quiet during the day, but transformed at night into a vibrant nightlife and artistic quarter
An historical building recovered, with 4 modern and comfortable apartments, with 60m square each, holding 2 bedrooms, one double, the other single, one bathroom, living room and kitchen. These are fully equipped flats, suitable for 2 to 4 PAX.
Accès des voyageurs
These flats are equipped with free wireless internet, cable TV, fridge, freezer, stove and oven, microwave, kettle, iron and ironing board, bed linen and bath linen, and hand soap.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be fully available by phone or email for any support
Bairro House also owns a restaurant with typical portuguese food, and a bar, both located in Bairro Alto.
Bairro House will offer to each guest one drink at the restaurant or at the bar, as prefered
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- Early and late check-in fee (before 10h00 am and after 9h30 pm) - 20€
- Sunday and holiday check-in - 20€
- After 00h midnight - 40€
(the check-in time is at 15h00, but every time the apartment is ready before that time, we'll deliver it if the guest arrives before. If the apartment will be ready by 15h00 and the guest arrives before, we can receive the guest to keep the luggage)
Municipal Tourist Tax 1€ per night up to a maximum of 7 nights (7€ per person over age of thirteen)
These costs will be charged on the check-in.
1. Please do not smoke in the house.
2. Pets are not permitted.
3. The maximum number of guests per night is limited to 4, included children.
4. Upon arrival, please confirm that the apartment is to your satisfaction and those appliances and furnishings are clean and in good working order. If things are not to your satisfaction or any safety concerns, please get in touch with me immediately. Everything in the home is currently in good working condition.
5. If there are any damage in the apartment I hope to be noticed before the departure, and the guest can have the option to remedy the situation, or have the cost of remediation.
6. Departure Checklist: turn off all lights, close and lock windows, report any damage or broken items.
My name is Raquel, and I'm partner at Bairro House an entire building holding 4 apartments for short rental. I'm also partner at Clube da Esquina bar and at Antónia Petiscos restaurant, both in Bairro Alto.
I'll be glad to receive you in my town, in this amazing neighborhood, the cultural, fashion and bohemian heart of Lisbon.