À propos de ce logement
Room with 3 bunk beds (6 people). Price: 13 euro/person/night.
=== Facilities in room ===
BIG wardrobe cabinet with locks
Painting and decorations
=== Facilities in hostel ===
Every rooms has wardrobe cabinets, PVC windows with blinds for a better night’s sleep.
:: Chill Out Room ::
- Relaxation room with a large sofa, Full HD LCD TV, USB slot, computer with Internet, Free WiFi ( in each room aswell ). Full HD movies available to watch. Also, a Wii console with games, up to 4 players.
:: Kitchen ::
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, microwave oven, coffee maker, sandwich maker, table with chairs, decorations, etc.
- FREE still water from a spring drilled 127 m in depth (so you don’t need to buy any). Water properties are the same as in bottled water from supermarket.
:: Courtyard ::
- Outdoor table in the courtyard, barbeque ( BBQ ) grill, camp fires, etc.
:: Bathroom ::
- Bathroom with shower, hairdryer, washing machine, soap & paper towel dispencers. Hand & Face towel available in every cabinet, and body towels available on demand.
:: Reception ::
- Reception with maps, magazines, and a very friendly and helpfull host, that will help you find anything in Timisoara, inform you about events, places to see, restaurants to go to, etc.
:: Parking ::
- Parking lot behind the hostel with 2 slots available. There is parking also in front of the hostel on the street, nearly empty after work hours, from 19:00 on, Monday to Friday. In weekends is empty.
- Car can be parked inside the courtyard aswell, if necessary.
=== Other Facilities List ===
24 hour reception (please email us if arriving after 23:59)
No Lockout or Curfew
BBQ / Grills
Free City Maps
Free Internet Access
Hot showers 24/7
Digital Day/Night Clock
Free Internet Access (computer & WiFi)
Kitchen (fully equipped)
Mini supermarket close by
Outdoor Beer Table
Parking behind the hostel
Night (Reading) Lamps
Safe Deposit Box
Bus station close by
Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Tours/ Guides /Travel info desk
Hand & Face towels included
Game Console: Wii
1. “No Noise” policy after Midnight. Some people came here to sleep :)
2. No other people are allowed to sleep in the hostel. Only people who have reserved and paid for will be allowed over night.
* Possibility to switch with other people only with prior notification!
People with dual personalities will be allowed in and will not be charged double :))
3. ID or Passport will be retained at arrival, and will be returned at departure. Please provide the one with the funniest picture...
4. Everything broken will be paid for. Everything paid for may be broken.
5. Cash payment (balance) will be made at arrival. This is so that management can have a good night’s sleep as well.
6. “Clean After Yourself” policy in kitchen. This is for the other guests.
7. Food in fridge will be tagged with Name, for identification. Finger-print forensic tools available on request, at reception.
8. Outdoor picnic / beer table can be used until 11 pm (see rule number 1)
9. Please do no hang any towels on the light-bulbs in the bathroom. This has actually happent!! Thanks, Management.
10. Stolen objects will be declared to the police. Romanian police is a “bad-ass not to be messed with” police.
11. The hostel can reject any reservation made by someone who doesn’t adhere to the hostel’s policies.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A cozy and friendly hostel in the center of Timisoara with the goal of helping you find the best places to visit in our beautiful city, while making your stay with us one of the best times you will have in your vacation. Warm and friendly atmosphere will make you feel at home and among friends. Events and daily surprises, like “Boxing Day” on Nintendo Wii, will make your stay a memorable one!
FREE "Welcome" home-made traditional Palinca shot.
FREE Bottled water.
FREE WiFi throughout the hostel.
FREE Wii Games (events and socializing).
FREE Internet access computer.
FREE BIG Security lockers.
FREE Fresh linen and towels.
FREE Maps and detailed city info.
FREE Coffee and tea.
FREE Cable TV & Movies.