"I've stayed at a few different spots in Danang, and this spot was absolutely incredible!" - Nick, San Francisco
Spacious Western Villa 150m from famous Da Nang beach!
Canadian owned and designed.
Includes the following:
- DAILY LOCAL BREAKFAST
- DAILY HOUSECLEANING
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET (6 ROUTERS!)
"I cannot say better things about this host, and my experience as a result. Next time I return, I'll definitely be staying here."
Fully furnished colonial design.
1st Floor apartment. Opens to beautiful gardens.
This unit is very spacious and gets lots of natural light.
You'll find this unit has:
- Full kitchen, including dishes and utensils
- Hi-speed internet wifi
- Living space with a comfortable couch
- Desk and table lamps
- Air conditioning in living space and bedroom
- Queen sized western-style bed
- Mosquito net for the bed
- Local art work on the walls
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Clean towels provided
- Drinking water provided
- Coffee maker
- Breakfast included
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to all areas of the villa!
Spacious roof terrace, your own private balcony as well as our relaxing area in the shadow downstairs.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our welcome package will offers our knowledge about the most delicious restaurants, yummy local street food vendors, amazing local coffee roasters and so much more!
Lan, our Concierge, will take great care of you whenever needed and is available 24/7!
You will always have a helping hand over here to reach out to if needed, though we absolutely respect your privacy :)
We believe in conserving energy as much as possible. Please be sure to turn off all lights and air conditioning units before leaving the house.
Smoking is not permitted INSIDE any apartment.
We permit smoking on each private balcony and at a table in the garden.
We do not permit pets or animals of any kind.
Cet hôte a 122 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to travel !
I have lived in downtown Hamilton, Canada since 2005. I frequently travel for work or pleasure. While I am in Canada I stay at either of my downtown Hamilton apartments. I also travel to Vietnam frequently to manage our 5 luxury apartments at our boutique hotel that we call the "Hamilton Villa, 150m to Da Nang Beach".
My wife started a food business in Canada, called Saigon Soul Food. I am the general manager of Saigon Soul Food.
I enjoy "wearing several hats" for my work. I enjoy:
- the challenge of continuing to build Saigon Soul Food from a start-up company specializing in frozen appetizers, to now being a brand known in fine food stores across Canada's province of Ontario,
- designing and building our 5 luxury apartments at our Hamilton Villa at Da Nang beach and now enjoy managing four full-time staff at our villa,
- renovating and decorating my elegantly furnished apartments in Hamilton, Canada,
- being a staff coach for the Mount Hamilton Soccer Club.
Much more than my work, I love being a Dad to my sons. Most days of the week we are all coaching or playing football (soccer) ... or watching "a big game" with my father.
We enjoy wilderness camping in Algonquin park and spending time at our friends' cottages on Lake Huron or the Magnetawan.
I look forward to meeting you!