À propos de ce logement
Mont-Tremblant home - 1st Floor! 1-bedroom. Picturesque cul-de-sac. Breathtaking mountain view. Across from Golf course La Bête. 9 km from ski hill. Modern & fully equipped (with new furniture). Perfect getaway for a couple & small family.
SPECIAL: $595 / week (January to February)!
THE SPACE: You will instantly feel at home on your vacation. The open-concept kitchen/dining room/living space provides a bright environment. The large kitchen is fully equipped so you can eat home cooked meals and entertain. The extendable dining table seats up to 6.
Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed (sleeps 2)
Pull-out couch with Double bed (sleeps 2)
1 Full Bathroom (fresh linens & hair dryer)
Internet Access / FREE WiFi
Relax and stay connected with FREE WiFi. Enjoy movies and television from the 46 inch television. Or gaze out the window for a view of the mountain and golf course.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have private access to the 1st floor apartment of the home.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My vacation home will feel like your family home. You can reach me by phone, text, or email anytime with questions to make your stay more comfortable.
No matter what time of year you visit, there are many activities and adventures in the area. There are fantastic slopes for skiing, of course. You can also take a leisurely walk in Mont-Tremblant village or golf at one of the many golf courses available in the area.
- SKI!!! A skier's heaven! Some of the best skiing in eastern North America is only a few minutes drive away (just 9 km).
- SPA!!! Relax at the "Le Scandinave Spa" which is located down the road. Featuring hot and cold tubs, a refreshing dip in the river, relaxing massages, and renowned hospitality.
- GOLF!!! Situated on the fringe of the championship golf course Le Bete, and only a few kilometers from le Diable, Le Geant, Le Maitre, Labelle and Le Manitou golf courses. Ideal location for a golf get-away.
- IRONMAN!!! Our house in next to Montée Ryan which is the main Ironman bike route!
- RELAX!!! During the hot days of summer, our patio is shaded in the late afternoon and evening, great for sitting out and enjoying the fresh mountain air.
- X-COUNTRY SKI!!! The "TransCanada Trail" (Le P'tit Train du Nord) is just minutes away and offers over 200 km of biking trails (and x-country skiing) through the wilderness and small towns from Saint Jerome to Mont Laurier.
- SNOW SHOE!!! The Domaine Saint-Bernard features 45 km of x-country skiing paths and 20 km of snow shoeing paths.
The house is conveniently located on the main road, Montée Ryan, leading up to the ski slopes, casino, major golf courses, spa, etc. A bus stop to the slopes is available 2 minutes away by the the gas station, McDonalds, and Tim Hortons. Drive or take a 9 km cab ride.
To ensure the comfort of all our guests and the upstairs tenants:
- KEEP IT FRESH. Please put your garbage in the bin outside on your last day to keep the place smelling fresh for the next guests. Also be start the dishwasher. Help us keep the cleaning fees low.
- NO PETS. Our home is suitable for guests with pet allergies as no pets are allowed on the property. No exceptions. Guests are liable for costs of special cleaning, including carpets, if housekeeping staff detect any presence of pets in the property.
- NO SMOKING. There is absolutely no smoking allowed. Guests liable for costs of special cleaning and fumigation, if housekeeping staff detect any evidence of smoking in the property.
- NO LOUD PARTIES. The house is on a safe family cul-de-sac. Absolutely no parties. Not suitable for stag / stagette / graduation parties.)
- ADULTS & CHILDREN. An adult with minimum age of 21 must book and care for the property. Sorry, we cannot accept groups of guests under 21 years of age with our insurance. Families with children are very welcome.
Other than that, our home is your home! Have fun! Relax! Enjoy! Come again! Come often! Please keep our family home in great shape for your future visits!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 48 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My family and I live in Vancouver! Sean and I have three children: Owen, Charlotte, and Mirah. We purchased a vacation home in Mont-Tremblant for summer holidays in August near our family (we're originally from Quebec). Our vacation home is available for short-term rentals for couples and families who love Mont-Tremblant the rest of the year. Enjoy our vacation home!