Incredible sunset & lights of the city view of MManila from your bed. For those romantic couples, or seekers of a quiet place to meditate. 11 kms frm MManila, green, cool 24C at night, elev 158. Fab kitchen, living room & dining area with balcony.
The sunset room is a breezy room with a high queen size bed that fits 2 comfortably, windows throughout, has the sunset and lights of the city view, plus all the greenery, from YOUR bed.
For the couples, I provide a very romantic venue.
For those seeking a quiet place for meditation, I provide a yoga and meditation room on the garden level. You can prepare your special foods at our fab kitchen. It is a wonderful space for your personal retreat.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to their bedroom, the living room/dining room/ upstairs kitchen/ fridge/ garden. There is a beautiful kitchen at their disposal. Breakfast can be provided upon request for an additional reasonable fee.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be living on the premises, unless the house is fully booked, so most likely will be there to welcome you.
I can provide a hard drive with the latest movies and TV shows at your request.
Rooms come with a fresh set of linens and towels, shampoo & soap, for a stay of 3 days. Every third day, fresh linens and towels will be provided.
If you wish to have a massage, please request in advance and one can be provided for you.
Other services available are - In house manicure/pedicure/ hot oil/ hair dye and cut.
We have in house cook and laundry lady. If you will need meals taken at home, for a reasonable fee, will be able to provide meals for you. Breakfast is included.
Please note that I do have dogs. They are well behaved and well exercised dogs. If you have a problem with dogs or allergic to them, this may not be the place for you.
1. There is no smoking in the bedrooms, living room, or dining room. You may smoke on the balcony or preferably in the garden.
2. There are no loud music permitted. You can use your ipod or keep your music low. I do provide a sound system that you can attach your mobile device to play music.
3. The Philippines has one of the highest cost of electricity. Please conserve. It is much cooler and less humid in Antipolo so hopefully, it will not be necessary to turn on your AC. I turn on my AC 2 weeks a year only during the summer months of March til end of May. If you do, please close all the windows and doors and turn the AC off when you leave. The rooms cool very quickly. Please put your settings to low once the room has cooled.
4. Food/trash: Please do not put any food or degradable materials in the trash bin. Please bring down to the kitchen for disposal.
5. Please DO NOT feed the dogs.
6. Please advise if you have any valuables to store.
7. No hard shoes are permitted on the 3rd floor, the bedroom level. The floors are Brazilian narra and are sensitive to scratching.
8. Please also carry your suitcases even on wheels on the wooden floors. They do tend to scratch and leave marks.
9. I've had starting to walk babies at my home. Just a note: I don't have any barriers up and down the staircases. The gaps between the railings are a bit large. Those that have brought walking infants, need to watch their child very closely.
10. I do have dogs but that doesn't mean that it's okay to bring pets because I don't know how your pet will react with my dogs. Although my dogs are sweet, one never knows.
11. Regarding events, one can only have an event or party, once one has rented the whole house. Even so, there is a max of 25 people permitted.
12. If you have rented a room, only the people who have booked the room are permitted to dine and hang out in my home.
Cet hôte a 22 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I grew up in Manila but spent a total of 30 years in the US plus a couple of years in Montreal, Quebec. I recently returned to Antipolo, after living in the US for 13 years. My sons are both in the US. I am an artist - fashion accessories designer, graphic designer, and a crafter. I also have a small export business. Music is very dear to me. I love jazz and brasilian music. Traveling is a passion of mine, whether it's in the Philippines or overseas. I designed and built my home in 1997 and it makes me very happy to be here, enjoying the sunsets, listening to the symphony of birds at 5am, and having all the greenery which is not to be had in Metro Manila.
What's important to me are the people I love, my dogs Hobbes, my pug, and Indira, my mutt puppy, the places I've been, and the memories that I make along the way. I do yoga and am a Zen practitioner. I meditate daily. This is a home full of love, and joy and peace.
Since it's only myself here, it is not quite economical for me to live here on my own. This is why I am sharing my little square of paradise with you. I hope you will appreciate it as much as I do.