2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment in central Hollywood — 1-min walk to the Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame, 3-min walk to the Hollywood/Highland Center and public transportation, and 2-min drive to the 101 freeway.
This is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom spacious apartment in a quiet apartment complex in central Hollywood.
The larger room has a queen-size bed, a large private bathroom, large storage space, desk, wireless internet, and TV. The large bed very comfortably accommodates two adults.
The smaller room has a full-size bed, storage space, desk, wireless internet, and TV. The bed can comfortably sleeps two adults, and your separate bathroom is accessible just outside your door.
A quality queen-size sleeper sofa accommodates another two guests upon request.
Everything you might need for your stay (bed linens, towels, shower gel, shampoo, iron, and hair dryer) is provided.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment has a large living room, a roomy balcony, and a fully equipped kitchen (large refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, etc.), which are there for you to use during your entire stay.
There is free street parking available; however, it sometimes gets tough to find a spot later in the day.
If you can not find street parking, two paid parking lots are also available 1 minute walking distance from the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is a non-discriminatory household. We welcome guests from all cultures, races, ages, religions, cults, astrological signs, sexual or non-sexual orientations. The only factor that is important for us is trustworthiness, honesty and respect towards the situation that you are going to be a guest in someone else's home.
Check in and out times are flexible. Please, let us know in time if you have any special requests!
In order to fully enjoy your vacation—and based on a few of our unfortunate past experiences—some rules need to be respected:
1. If anyone in the building asks, please tell them that you are friends visiting. Some city and house regulations do not welcome short term rentals, so please DO NOT mention Airbnb to our neighbors!
2. NO smoking inside the apartment—you will lose your entire deposit if you do so! (But you may contribute to the survival of endangered tobacco farming on our ambient balcony.)
3. NO loud music and NO late night partying—if we get a complaint, your booking will be cancelled immediately without any refund! (The building has many units and neighbors of all ages. Everyone is respectful. Please, you be so too and don't disturb our wonderful neighbors.)
4. NO extra guests—if we see more people than expected during your stay, your booking will be cancelled immediately without any refund!
5. Please, help keep the place clean and tidy—if you return the apartment unreasonably dirty, messy, or appliances broken or misused, we will charge you an adequate amount of your security deposit to fix or replace the item!
Cet hôte a 134 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi Globetrotters! I am a fanatic college student and a restless explorer by heart—I love learning about new discoveries, reading revolutionary ideas, exploring foreign locations, and meeting fascinating people!
I am extremely excited to have found Abnb, and the opportunity to welcome and shelter likeminded travelers! I am fortunate and I am grateful to have met so many captivating people through Abnb, and I feel delighted to have the means to share and provide a temporary home for other explorers!
As for my personal life, when I am not letting you in and greeting you at your short-term hut, I am either in school, in a library, on my bike, or in a cafe; I may be standing on a bank of Kings River, finding my way to a lake or a national park, or simply—for no apparent reason—just reading a map somewhere mesmerized..
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.