The Monsieur Le Blond Residence is located at the epicenter of Leblon an eclectic neighborhood where “Cariocas” live, eat, drink, play, considered top tourist destination. The neighborhood is filled with a wide variety of eateries, nightlife venues and shopping. 3 blocks to Leblon beach (7min) walking distance. Perfect for 1 person or couple comfortably.
This 1 Bedroom apartment has a nice balcony with great view of the neighborhood, it's bright, new air conditioner and blackout curtain in every room, huge closet, safebox, guests will also enjoy a full kitchen with cooking utensils, microwave, coffee machine etc.
Accès des voyageurs
- Cable TV
- Clean sheets and bath towels provided
- Daily Maid cleaning 15min service included in the price of your stay. (towels and bed linen changed once a week)
- Pool and Sauna.
- Personal Laundry it's not included, and there's a charge by the piece. There's also a washer and dryer facilities located in the building next to the main office in the Patio (SELF LAUNDRY).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Welcome to Rio! You'll be booking the entire apartment for yourself, and I'll be available to assist you at anytime. For security reasons the names of all guests occupying the apartment must be registered prior the check-in.
Please have an updated profile with pictures (current, of yourself), verification, references, and reviews. For security reasons the names of all guests occupying the apartment must be registered prior the check-in. I don't book or communicate outside of airbnb until reservations have been made. This keeps the community safe and personable.
** The prices listed here do not apply during high season, and will change according to season (long holidays, New Year's, Carnaval, Easter, etc.).
You are welcome and hope that you respect this apartment like it's yours! The obvious considerations of keeping it clean and tidy would be appreciated :)
1) Family building so please keep quiet after 10pm;
2) We have a non smoking apartment. We request smoking outdoors.
3) Please turn off the lights and electronics when you leave the premises;
4) Any extra person will be charged a daily fee (R$50 BRL);
5) Daily Maid cleaning service included in the price of your stay. (Towels and bed linen changed once a week).
6) Laundry service it’s not included, but is available upon request. There’s a charge by the piece if you would like to have the service of pick and delivery.
7) The facilities (self-laundry) are located in the building next to the main office at the Patio. You need to buy a R$10 to wash and R$10 to dry.
8) Sand is beautiful on the beach, but it is not good inside causing the drains to clog and damages the floor, please rinse off and wipe your feet before coming in the apartment.
Have fun and enjoy Rio de Janeiro!!
I am a freelance web and graphic designer. I was born in Rio but have lived in San Francisco/CA for a long period. I love travelling: new sights, culture, unfamiliar food and I know how important it is to "feel home" at where you stay. I look forward to being your host during your stay in Rio and I can definitely recommend some great spots, good food and a tour around the city.