À propos de ce logement
Located in Drakona village in Kissamos, a village surrounded by picturesque green hills and just some km away from the famous beaches of the western part of Crete. Our home is traditional Cretan and fully equipped for an authentic experience in beautiful Crete. Our home has wifi, washer, all essentials and amenities for a trouble free and relaxing stay
This an authentic, traditional Cretan house, next to the countryside, surrounded by olive trees and picturesque green Cretan hills. Lots of outside spaces, with a wood oven and barbecue, fruit trees on premises. Also, free range chickens are next to the house on a fenced open field and we can show you how to gather daily fresh organic eggs for preparing your breakfast!
Our traditional home is fully equipped and can sleep up to 5 people. It has one master bedroom with a queen+ size bed and a second bedroom with a double bed and a single bed. An extra person can also sleep on the sofa in the living room if needed. If requested, we can provide high chairs, cribs and baby cot. Please ask.
- THE ROOMS-
• LIVING ROOM: The living room is like a typical Cretan traditional living room. Heirlooms and artifacts decorate the walls. There is a fireplace that you can use if you feel like. A large window overlooks on the main entrance of the house and the front garden and yard. Next to the living room you will find a fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials for preparing any meal you feel like.
• KITCHEN: Fully equipped and ready to use for preparing any meal you feel like. There is a kitchen and a fridge/freezer and of course all the nevessary pans, pots, glasses, plates, cutlery etc. We have it stocked for you with salt/sugar, some coffee and tea, olive oil etc.
• Master BEDROOM: The master bedroom has views of the countryside and it is surrounded by great olive trees. It can sleep two people on a comfortable mattress and has an ample closet for storing your luggage and clothes
• Second BEDROOM: Right opposite of the master bedroom you will find the second bedroom. There is a double bed and a single bed. Also a closet for storing your clothes.
• BATHROOM: A simple but fully equipped and clean bathroom. We provide soap, shampoo, toilet papers and other essentials for your trouble-free stay. In there you will also find the washing machine
In the house you will find all essential equipment and amenities, such as:
• internet & wifi
• baby cot (if requested)
• linens & towels
• Iron & Hairdryer
• washing machine
• All kinds of essentials like soap, shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen paper, salt, sugar, coffee, tea, olive oil
• coffee maker
• wood oven & barbecue
• outside facilities and furniture
• pans, pots, glasses, plates, cutlery etc. kettle, toaster
• flat tv
• first aid kid
• fire extinguisher and more
- OUTSIDE SPACES -
• At the yard, right next to the kitchen, there is a traditional handmade wood oven and a barbecue for the ones who want to experience food cooked on wood-fire.
• On the front and side yards you will find an outside stone sink for curating and preparing meat for the barbecue and outside furniture for sunbathing or enjoying an afternoon beverage. Late at night, light pollution is minimal and the sky is beautiful.
• You will be able to pick fully fresh organic fruits from the lemon, apricot and apple tree that you will find in our garden. Trees blossom during springtime and at summer are loaded with juicy fruits.
That is of course if there are any left since our previous guests may have eaten them all. In that case, you can find all that you need at the near villages of Spilia and Kolympari where there are many local farmers, fishermen, and butchers offering the most exquisite of Cretan products.
Our house is located at one of the most famous villages of Kissamos prefecture, Drakona, at the west part of Chania city, just some kilometers away from the beaches of the North part of the island.
This listing has instant book enabled so you can book whenever you feel like. Calendars are always updated so you don't have to worry about availability.
After you book I will send you an email with tips about the area, recommendations for locations to visit since they are gorgeous.
One last thing: Since you read this entire listing to the end, you get bonus points. To redeem them (for an increased chance of getting some extra tips of hidden locations for the more adventurous of you out there!) just include the phrase "Crete is beautiful!" at the top of your message. Thanks for sticking in there and having the patience to read all this!
Take care and see you soon!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to all areas of the house. You get your own keys and you can come and go whenever you feel like of course.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Mr Kostas and his lovely wife Aristea are always available to help you in case any problem arises. Just call or msg and they will try their best to help you.
Please follow the house guide booklet you will receive after your booking with instructions about using the fireplace and more.
Here are some basic rules for using my home:
- Although pets are allowed on the premises, they are not allowed inside the house.
- Before your departure, I would really appreciate it if you could leave the used linens and towels inside the basket that you will find at the toilet.
- Please make sure you leave the house in the same condition you found it. Clean and tidy.
- Other than that, please enjoy the best you can. It's a beautiful house and at a unique location!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
My name is Nikos.
Please have a look at our properties. I am the CEO of guesteasy. A startup located in Greece and soon expanding to other European areas. We offer services for homeowners and guests.
Concerning homeowners, we help them manage their home and the complicated logistics of every step involved in this great sharing economy environment.
Concerning guests, we help them find the perfect home, according to their needs and find solutions to every inquiry.
We are 24/7 available and reply almost instantly to every and each of your questions!
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.