À propos de ce logement
Vinkuran is a small fishing village with a beautiful view of the sea and nearby islets. It is an oasis for those looking to relax and where only birdsong and crickets disturb the peace. Here you will find tranquility, peace and quiet, clean sea and beautiful beaches.
- Apartment of 20 m2 located on ground floor in a house with 7 apartments
- Parking space
- Living room with 2 beds with acces to covered terrace 15 m2
- Living room connected to the dining area and small kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Garden with summer kitchen, grill and outdoor seating
- WiFi (extra charge 10 euro per week)
- Pets are welcome (extra charge 25 euro per stay)
- Local service charges: Tourist Tax (0,66 euro per person per day)
- Equipped kitchen (pots, plates, glasses, cutlery, cups, ...) with a refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster
- Table and chairs on the terrace
We welcome our guests at the apartment, show them around, answer questions or requests they have, we point them out to restaurants, shops, directions etc, provide them with city maps and guides. We come to check-out our guests when they leave.
Activities that can be enjoyed in nearby places:
- Relaxing on the beach (Soline - Vinkuran, Banjole, Medulin, Pula, Pula, Rovinj, ...)
- Long walks
- Diving Banjole Medulin)
- Rent a yacht (marina Veruda)
- Rent canoes, motorcycles, bicycles (Medulin)
- Windsurfing (Premantura, Medulin, Rovinj)
- Beach Volleyball (Medulin)
- Riding (Medulin)
- Tennis (Banjole, Medulin, Verudela)
- Table tennis (Medulin)
- Golf and mini golf (Pula)
- Panoramic flights (Medulin)
- Boat trips (Pula, Fažana, Medulin)
Points of interest:
- Vinkuran: Soline - protected forest park, Cave Romane - Roman Quarry
- Vintijan - prehistoric ruins dating from the Bronze Age,
- Pula: Amphitheater - Arena, Golden Gate, Temple of Augustus, the Twin Gates and Walls, Hercules Gate, Castle, Forum, Small Roman theater, the Archaeological Museum, the Historical Museum of Istria, the Cathedral and the Byzantine chapel of St.. Maria Formosa, Monastery and Church of St. Francis, St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Monastery and Church of St.. Anthony …
- Premantura: Nature Park Kamenjak
- Fažana: Brijuni National Park
- Vodnjan: Istrian mummies (the church of St. Blaz)
Vinkuran is located 5 km from the town center of Pula, 8 km from the town of Medulin, and 11km from the airport. Distance to the nearest grocery store is 200 m and to the smaller mall 2 km. There is a petrol station, pharmacy, bank, post office, dentist, cafe, butcher and fishmonger. Apartments are far from the sea about 300 meters and the nearest beach is about 1,5 km from the house. The beach is pebbly.
Our dear guests are kindly asked to respect following instructions:
- Upon your arrival you have to be registrated by owner in order to settle all formalities concerning your stay.
- The guests are kindly requested to pay the accomodation in advance, unless otherwise settled.
- On your arrival apartment is available from 4 p.m. till 10 a.m. on your departure.
- From 10 p.m. till 7. a.m. please do not make any noise which could disturb other guests (bathing, singing, listen laud music or TV).
- It is necessary to take care of the things and furniture, to switch off the lights, close water taps, doors and windows in case of a longer absence.
- Every domage has to be immediately reported to the owner and paid for on spot.
- It is not allowed to take the invetory out of the apartment.
- It is forbidden to bring inflammables or explosives into the apartment.
- Smoking inside the apartments is not allowed.
- Visitors allowed only with owner's permition.
- If the regulations should not be respected, further accommodation can be withould.
For any complaint you may have about apartment please report to owner. Thank you for your attention. We wish you a pleasent stay in our area.