Wellness Home apartment is part of Eagle Rock Complex. It is located in Beli Iskŭr in the Sofia region. The apart hotel provides free WiFi, along with a well-equipped kitchenette, a balcony and a terrace. Free parking is available.
The Wellness Home is fully equipped according to Japanese wellness traditions. That includes fresh water, clean air, relaxing sleep system and full-spectrum light. This combination maintains the balance between mind, body and spirit.
The kitchenette at Eagle Rock Complex includes an oven, a stovetop and a microwave. It also has an electric kettle, a refrigerator and a toaster.
There is a shower and a bath in the bathroom. A balcony and ironing facilities are also offered. Some accommodations have free toiletries.
Skiing, horse riding and hiking are common area activities. Sofia Airport is 47 km away.
Accès des voyageurs
A computer, satellite channels and cable channels are featured at Eagle Rock Complex. You can enjoy a garden, a communal sauna and a fitness centre on site, as well as a children's playground, hammam and ski storage. Car hire and bookable massage treatments can be arranged.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There are 24 hours receptionist.
1. The Owner/Tenant must not violate the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, nor to cause damages to the Complex or to the other Owners/Tenants.
2. The Owner/Tenant undertakes to preserve and take good care of the building, the premises and facilities for public use, the parking lots, the gardens, any vegetation etc. He must strive for the prevention of any possibilities for damages.
3. Each Owner/Tenant and guest shall be responsible for the property within the premises and facilities for public use, as well as for the common areas of the buildings and the esthetic outlook of the entire territory of the Complex.
4. Each Owner/Tenant undertakes to make sure to extend every necessary effort to ensure the personal safety of each and every visitor, as well as the non-violation of any and all rights of the other Owners/Tenants and guests of the complex.
5. The Owner/Tenant, as well as the guests shall be held responsible for any and all damages, caused intentionally or out of neglect by him.
6. The Owner/Tenant must inform the Manager forthwith of any and all damages, which has become known to him or he considers impending.In the event that the damages have been caused intentionally or out of neglect by an Owner/Tenant or by a member of his family, or by a guest of his, the costs for their remedy shall be paid by the person, who has caused them.
7. The Owner/Tenant may use the common areas, the premises and facilities for public use only in conformity with their designation and only within the specified working hours and as prescribed in these Regulations.
8. The Owner/Tenant shall not dispose personal property or equipment, which may obstruct or disturb the use of the common areas, the premises and facilities for public use, by the other owners/tenants.
9. The Owner/Tenant must not store or use any dangerous chemicals, substances or materials, which might produce dangerous or harmful vapors or other influences, both in his own/rented residence and in the common parts of the building and the premises and facilities for public use.
10. The owners, tenants, employees and guests of the complex shall be allowed to smoke only within the areas, specified for that purpose, as the Manager shall impose sanctions for the non-observation of that limitation.
11. The use of catering establishments in the complex, /restaurant /, SPA Centre, swimming pool and others shall be carried out by the owners, tenants and guests of the complex only, within the specified by the owners of these facilities rules and working hours, payment, schedules and discounts. It is not allowed to use the establishments in a manner disturbing the tranquility and comfort of the other visitors / shouting, singing, making more noise than appropriate, etc./
12. Собственикът/Наемателят is obligate to observe acknowledged norm and regulations for silence from 14:00 – 16:00 and from 23:00 – 07:00.
13. The Owner/Tenant shall keep his own/rented and all the premises and facilities for public use in a tidy and hygienic state.
14. Each and every Owner/Tenant shall be obliged to keep clean their own/rented residence, including the windows, entrance doors and outside shutters. No installation and use of wash-lines on the terraces, balconies and open areas. As the Tenants are obligate to leave the apartment close to the condition they have found it (dispose of his waste, do the dishes, which are have been used during their stay, to tidy the apartment).
15. It is forbidden the Tenant to move furniture from one room to other, to prevent possible damages, because may of the floor surfaces and the furniture.
16. Installation of wash-lines hall on the terraces, balconies and the open areas shall be forbidden.
17. The beating of carpets and clothes shall be forbidden, as well as the throwing of any objects whatsoever from the terraces.
18. The Owner/Tenant shall be obliged to dispose of his waste only at the spots, especially designed for that purpose.
19. All the external windows and doors as well as the lighting fittings must not be covered by any objects whatsoever (bottles, packages etc.), obstructing the light and disfiguring the external appearance of the building, which also means that no advertising materials may be exposed.
20. The Owner/Tenant shall not make noise or carry out activities, which may disturb the tranquility and recreation of the other owners and tenants; they shall not use amplifiers or systems for public information, including for advertising commodities or for other purposes. The use and listening of loud music at any time of the day and/or night shall be forbidden.
21. The Owner/Tenant shall not create any conditions for unusual and obnoxious odors, penetrating the residences, premises and facilities for public use.
22. The Owner/tenant shall be obliged not to alter the appearance and layout of the residence in any way, unless the relevant approvals and permissions have been obtained under the legally established rules and observing the requirements of the regulations.
23. No cables or other installations shall be mounted, installed, external antennae or other devises and/or objects installed, without the relevant permission by the Manger.
24. Any and all repair works in the complex shall be carried out only according to an approved by the Manager schedule.
25. In the event of a breakdown or other occasion, requiring urgent repairs, the Owner/tenant shall be obliged to inform the Manger forthwith, and undertake all the required and possible measures to prevent or confine the distribution of the damaging consequences of the breakdown on the real estates of the other owners or on the premises or facilities for public use. The Manager shall be obliged to organize forthwith the carrying out of the urgent repair, including the remedy of all possible damages, on the account of the owner.
26. Each and every one of the owners and/or tenants shall be obliged to provide access to his apartment, if this is required for the carrying out of the urgent repair works in the apartment of another owner and/or tenant. In the event that for any reason no key for a specific apartment is submitted, at the signing of these Regulations the Owner/Tenant shall authorize the Manager to ensure the access to the apartment by untraditional means, including through forcing the entrance door, in order for the urgent repairs to take place in the event of occurrence of a situation, which makes it necessary. The Manger shall not be held responsible for the damages and the owner/tenant may not request him to refund them. In this event the performing of the repairs shall be entirely on the account of the Owner/Tenant.
27.The Owner/Tenant shall not establish preconditions for the gathering of large groups of people in the apartments on the territory of the complex, and if this is necessary, he shall obtain the prior written approval of the Manager, which may not be unreasonably refused.
28. No agitations, peddling or mendicancy shall take place on the territory of the complex.
29. The Owner/Tenant shall not cause or allow the occurrence of hazardous situations, endangering or damaging the property, life and health of the people in the complex.
30. No pets may be kept or allowed to enter the territory of the apartment complex, including the apartments.
31. The residential premises shall be used only as intended. The use of the apartments for offices, workshops, laboratories or in another way. Enabling the unregulated access to the complex shall not be allowed.
32. The Owner/Tenant shall not use non-permitted/non-standard and self-made electric appliances and construct such networks, or use appliances, which may overload the networks and facilities, installed in the complex.
33. The Owner/Tenant shall not keep, store, install or use in the residential premises or in the common parts of the building, as well as in the premises and facilities for public use, combustible materials or materials increasing the fire hazard.
34. The installation of tents, sheds, curtains, sunshades, screens etc. on the external walls, windows or doors of the building shall be forbidden, unless this is agreed in writing with the Manager of the complex.
35. Any signs, graphical images, advertisements, notices, interior signs, posters, corporate signs etc. shall not be installed on external walls, windows or doors of the building. Such materials may be installed with the consent of the Manager, under the condition that their installation and future removal shall not be connected with any damages, caused to the walls, floors, ceilings etc. In the event that someone is allowed to install advertising materials, the advertisement of one Owner shall not have a negative effect on the image and advertisement of the other owners. The tenants shall not be allowed to carry out any advertising activities whatsoever or install advertising boards and materials.
36. The Owner shall have the right at any time to change the locks on the doors of his own apartments or their mechanisms or to install additional locks, chains etc., as he shall submit to the Manager forthwith a pair of keys from the entrance door. The Tenant shall not be allowed to change the locks on the doors of the rented apartments or their mechanisms or to install additional locks, chains etc, unless there are special provisions for that in the lease agreement. In this case the change or installation of additional locks, chains and other locking mechanisms shall be performed by the manager on the account of the Tenant. Each and every Tenant shall be obliged, at the termination of the lease legal relations, to submit to the Manager all the keys for the rented apartments, no matter if he has received them from him or they have been obtained otherwise, unless there are special instructions for that by the Owner.
37. The Manager, with view to the security and comfort, may limit the access to the complex in the period 10.00 p.m. – 06.00 a.m. by issuing access cards. The access cards shall concern only the tenants or guests of the complex. The access cards of the Tenants shall be issued by virtue of the Lease agreement, and of the guests — at the request of the Owner/Tenant, by indicating the identification data and the period for which the access is requested.
38. The territory of the complex, the common parts of the building and the premises and facilities for public use shall have a 24-hour security provided . The security of the apartments shall be provided by the Owners/Tenants, when they are not absent from the complex for more than 24 hours. If the Owners/Tenants are absent for more than 24 hours, they shall be obliged to state that to the Manager, indicating the period for which they will not use their apartments.
39. The Owners/Tenants shall be obliged to observe the requirements and instructions of the Manager or of the persons, appointed by him, concerning the security activities.