À propos de ce logement
Our 4br + loft ski chalet is just a 3 min. walk to Creekside gondola and ideal for families or groups of friends of up to 10 people. Bright and cozy duplex with heated floors and wood burning fireplace. The living area is a great social setting with an open plan kitchen living room, and the hot tub on the deck. Since it's so easy to walk to the ski slopes, shops, pubs, etc. everyone in your group will feel free to explore Whistler at their own pace.
- 4 bedrooms, one with private on-suite. 3 have queen sized beds, and one of those also has a single top bunk. One bedroom has a king sized bed. The loft has three single beds and a crib. Each bedroom is on its own level of the house, making it feel quite private and comfortable.
- 3 bathrooms. One of the bathrooms is an on-suite.
- Outdoor covered hot tub is on the deck and has a mountain view.
- Open plan living room and kitchen with vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace.
- Wifi and stereo. We don’t have Cable channels although there is an apple TV and monitor for DVDs.
- 2 parking spaces (uncovered) and one very steep driveway that can hold 3 more cars.
- fully stocked kitchen (e.g. spices, olive oil, pots and pans, dishes)
- laundry room with washer/dryer
- large foyer/mudroom for ski equipment and clothing storage and drying
- Children's essentials available upon request including: one crib, two pack and plays, a high chair, a jogging stroller and toys.
Accès des voyageurs
You have the whole place to yourselves :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available to answer any questions during your stay.
We will provide door access code and wifi 48 hours prior to arrival via email.
The cabin will be cleaned at the end of your stay and the cost is $290 CAD additional cost. Clean towels and linens are provided. Please use only what you need. Before you go, we love it if you strip all used beds and leave linens on the floor of the bedroom they belong to. Cleaning service is provided at the end of your trip and this helps them out. While you're not expected to clean before you depart, please leave it neat and tidy, start the dishwasher before leaving and turn the thermostat down to 10 degrees Celcius.
Soap, shampoo, hair dryer provided.
Garbage bears are a huge problem in Whistler (especially in the non winter months) so for your safety and the safety of the animals, please put all garbage, recyclables, including empty cans, in the locked garage to the right of the entrance.
Our cleaners will remove all garbage and recycling after you've departed.
Our cabin is non smoking, if you have smokers in your party they can smoke on the deck, but please be careful about butting out and also about leaving cigarette butts and empty cigarette packs on the ground. Please put all garbage in garbage cans (once the butts are truly out).
We do not rent to parties that include pets, sorry we love dogs but we are very allergic as well as the wear and on the chalet. There are some very good kennels in the sea to sky corridor including (website hidden).
There is parking for up to 5 cars, but the driveway is very steep so only cars with winter tires and 4 wheel drive could get up the driveway. Make sure you salt around the tires and put wood blocks behind the wheels of your cars. There is no on-street parking allowed.
When it snows, the driveway can be cleared by a snow clearing service. You will need to call TKT Snow Removal at (phone number hidden) and it will be charged to our account. Please move any vehicles parked in the driveway so that they can clear it properly.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires