Modern Terrace House. Minutes walk Hyde Park, Town Hall, CBD. Door to door for airport. Mod cons. Quiet, leafy street. Local cafes, pub, wine bars. Great neighbours. Great public transport. Respectful guests who enjoy getting out and about.
Whilst we appreciate this service, we also put our homes at risk. Please adhere to the guidelines so the lovely space can be enjoyed by all. Please don't be the second person to abuse the trust of taking a memento or being a difficult personality! Unfortunately I do also need to mention that this is a home, not a hotel, and I am not the maid :)
Please confirm as soon as possible your arrival time. I value my time as much as yours and am happy to be flexible where possible.
DOs & DONT's (sorry, but...)
• Host will do majority of house cleaning, however please kindly clean up after yourself
• Host will do weekend bed and towel linen wash when requested for longer stays. Please leave linen in room when checking out
• Please look after the bed and towel linen as they are good quality. No food or drinks in bedroom and on sheets. Water is ok. Make use of plenty of space downstairs for eating etc. Any damages will be paid for by you. Girls, BYO makeup remover face wash
• Please bring your friendly, considerate and honest attitude
• No smoking in any part of the house, no couples and no pets
• Do not remove any items from the house without permission or for keepsake!
Hi and welcome to my page! I am An inner city professional who has a busy job and busy life! But I have opened up my home now for over 6 years now to offer well located and aesthetically pleasing inner city accommodation.
I am a local of over 17 years in the Darlinghurst area and happy to mention some good places. However I don't get to enjoy them as much as visited so please be adventurous and do your own research. G00gle is great to show what's on the map. Guests who don't rely on the Host but can look after themselves and get out and explore works well with this arrangement.
There are fantastic venues on our doorstep so whilst the kitchen facilities are there, sometimes it is more economical to eat out than cook for a short stay.
The room is private but the bathroom is shared with just myself. (For those who miss this on the profile).
If you apply for a reservation, please answer the following security questions:
. What is the purpose of your trip to Sydney?
. Do you know anyone in Sydney?
. What kind of work do you do?
I am at your disposal for any further questions let me know and hope to meet you for a wonderful and respectful stay.