À propos de ce logement
This amazing house, built in 2010 is found on the famous and acclaimed Popham Beach.
***** Please read "Other Things to Note" section for important information. For example the cancellation policy is only strict during July/Aug *****
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will not be there, however there is a lockbox and I am always available by phone or email
There is a guestbook in the house with information such as wifi password, local things and tide charts
***** Import Information *****
- Calendar may not be accurate since this property is listed on a few sites
- Cleaning Fee is NOT for cleaning, it is the fixed fee to rent. Thus the longer your stay the more economical it is. This protects the owners and makes one night stays possible, while making longer stays cheaper for everyone!
- Prices are different at different times of the year and I have done my best to be accurate on this site, but this site has room for improvement (see previous bullet)
- Cancellation policy is only strict during July/Aug
- Sheets & bath towels are not typically provided (there are plenty of blankets, pillows and everything else)
- The expectation is the house will be left ready for the next family as turn overs usually happen same day. If you need someone to clean for you I can find someone for you at a fair price.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 134 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We started using airbnb in Aug of 2013, however they family has had property at Popham Beach since the 40's and been actively renting after our first new construction in 2000. Since then we have added 4 more cottages for a total of 6.
Many of us live in the greater Portland area and we also sometimes rent out our homes as well.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and often get to know our renters as most return year after year.
Wherever your travels take you, we wish you a wonderful, exciting, safe and happy trip!
Clark, Jamie, Brian, Dianna, Randy, Meredith, Dick, Meryl, and all the kids and pets!