À propos de ce logement
This is not your ordinary Airbnb. Our Boutique Hotel is located across from the campus at CSU and only 4 blocks from Old Town Square. We are the closest hotel to downtown without being downtown. It's perfect for those seeking high quality accommodations, a cool vibe & lots of luxury amenities.
Not a traditional hotel as we do not have front desk or daily housekeeping but offering concierge services, a private studio, fire-pit, balconies & use of up to 2 New Belgium Cruiser Bikes per room.
This studio is truly unique in design from tile to wall colors to lighting. The studio is upstairs and overlooks our outdoor entertaining area with large sunny bay windows and balcony with table for two. Best for light sleepers or those wanting to sleep in. We love the energy of this apartment and think you will too!
Each of our studios comes with one queen size bed and a twin roll away is available upon request.
This studio happens to be a pet free unit. If you wish to bring your furry friend we do have other studios available that we allow pets to stay in.
We are a 100% smoke free property and reserve the right to charge an additional fee up to $250 for any evidence of smoking of any kind.
Accès des voyageurs
Private entry and well lit (safe) on street parking, onsite laundry and outdoor entertaining area with grill and fire pit.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
These Studios are very private & quiet. If you need anything or would like advice on where to go, what to do, or places to see we are in the office most days and would love to answer questions and/or visit with you. We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We have an excellent location with amazing walkability. We are located across the street from CSU and just a few blocks from Historic Old Town Fort Collins which offers great dining, nightlife, and cafes. So many choices in the “Choice City”!
Some of our favorite places include New Belgium and Odell Brewing Companies, Jax Fish House for amazing culinary delights, the acclaimed margarita’s at The Rio as well as many bars featuring free live music on Friday and Saturday nights. Love breakfast? Try Little Bird Bakery, Snooze or Luciles. Our House Manuals have extensive information including restaurant recommendations, walking-biking maps, as well as cultural information.
If you have a car and want to head to the mountains, the foothills are just 15 minutes away, and the large ski resorts are approximately 1.30 hours away.
Airport Shuttles will bring you here for about $40 one way. Super Shuttle or GreenRide. Uber is also available in the area.
Walking distance to:
CSU (3 mins)
Old Town Fort Collins (15 mins)
New Belgium Brewery (20 mins)
Museum of Discovery (20 mins)
Safeway grocery store (8 mins)
Nearest Bus stop (2 mins)
Max Transit (2 mins)
Coors Field (60 mins)
Denver Convention Center (60 mins)
Mile High Stadium (60 mins)
Pepsi Center (60 mins)
Aquarium (60 mins)
Denver International Airport (70 mins)
Red Rocks (80 mins)
***NO PETS ALLOWED***
***We are a 100% smoke free property and reserve the right to charge an additional fee up to $250 for any evidence of smoking of any kind.***
On-site laundry is available with a $10 use charge (includes soap).
*** Please note terms and conditions - by making a reservation you, the guest, agrees to there terms and conditions laid out***
Please feel welcome to use the outdoor fire pit. However, you must use fire logs which we will provide upon request. Based on city regulations we are not allowed to use regular fire wood.
Please move your celebration to one of the local bars or restaurants if you would like to continue into the night.
***TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW***
This Short Term Rental Agreement is made by and between “owner”, DAC HOLDINGS LLC and you, the “Guest”. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 813 Remington Street, Fort Collins, CO. 80524
The property is furnished and includes fully furnished kitchen, living and bath. Including extras such as linens, towels, etc.
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of “Guest” the reservation is made under and only persons previously known on the reservation before arrival.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 3 persons. An additional charge of $30 per person per night for any number that exceeds two people.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Rental Rules: “Guest” agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else “Guest” permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: “Guest” shall allow “owner” access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. The “owner” is not held responsible for any personal property of “Guest”. “Guest” has the option of purchasing renters insurance during their stay.
7. Rental Rate and Fees :
a. Payment is due upon making the reservation.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, “Guest” shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b.Fees: Payment in full of the following fees shall be due upon arrival.
-$25 per pet per night
1. Smoking is NOT permitted in rooms or on the premises of the property, as the property is a public area and forbidden by law. “Owner” claims right to fine “guest” up to $250 if smoking of any type appears evident.
2. People other than those in the “Guest” party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of “Guest”.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The “owners” are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the “guest”. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS: are permitted only with prior approval including documented service animals. The pet is the sole responsibility of the owner and is only allowed in designated areas and Unit D. Service animals are also the sole responsibility of the owner and are allowed in all units and areas, restrictions apply only to availability.
7. Parking:Free street parking is available in the front of the building along the neighborhood street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the “guest”/vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Fresh towels and linens can be delivered upon request. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fire pit: The fire pit is NOT to be left unattended. Please do not throw any paper, garbage or other combustible materials in the fire pit. “Owner” will provide a duraflame log upon request.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms/weather conditions. We do not refund due to road conditions.
(Does not apply to documented Service Animals)
“Guest” hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. “Guest” to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25 per pet per night
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications:
a. May not exceed 60lbs
b. Must be house trained.
c. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. “Guest” is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be charged to “guest”.
7. “Guest” should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
9. “Owner” assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
Bike Rental Addendum:
We provide New Belgium Cruiser Bikes for our guests to rent on a first come first served basis and Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Guests assume all liability for any damage, loss, or injury once taking possession of the bike.
2. Bikes are inspected after each use and any necessary repairs are made. Bike inspection includes but is not limited to: checking tire pressure, chain inspection, brakes (if applicable), securing seat, and handlebars.
3. These bikes are collector items and therefore are a target for theft. If a loss occurs whether due to the fault of guest or not, a fee of $750 will be charged to the guests credit card provided at time of bike checkout.
4. Any damage done to the bike, whether the fault of the guest or not will also be charged to the credit card provided and will based on actual costs of repairs.
5. Guest's assume all responsibility for their personal safety and release Remington Flats, and DAC HOLDINGS, LLC from any/all liability of personal injury resulting from usage of the bike.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 123 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a Gypsy at heart and have a continual itch to travel. Having stayed at some of the finest resorts in the United States and abroad makes me uniquely qualified to create the perfect experience for guests who stay with us.
We love the finer things in life- food (I LOVE to host elaborate dinner parties), wine, golf, outdoors, time with friends, travel and of course, our beloved furry companions!
We enjoy meeting all of our guests and make ourselves only as available as needed. We look forward to meeting YOU!