À propos de ce logement
Make your stay in Orange comfortable and affordable with all the amenities of a hotel but with the character of a guesthouse. Enjoy a comfortable Queen bed with TV, mini fridge, tea and coffee, bath robes, and locking door, all close to town.
We offer a private, fully furnished room with Queen bed, TV and locking door. Room can sleep up to three people with single pull-out bed provided on request ($30 extra if 2 people want to sleep separately). We have added a cleaning fee to make multiple night stays cheaper.
The room includes:
- All bedding
- Electric blanket in winter
- Mini-fridge and tea/coffee facilities
- Alarm clock
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sitting chairs
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Central heating for cold weather
Bathroom (shared, but only with us) is close by with large tub/shower and quick-access hot water. Guests have access to toiletries and hairdryer. Separate, adjacent toilet. Bathrobes and slippers to get to and from bathroom as well as quality towels provided.
Free on-street parking is always available right outside.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to other shared areas: living room, kitchen/dining area and laundry as well as outdoor spaces. The two other bedrooms are private. Guests can use our microwave, dishes and cutlery, however we don't allow guests to cook in the kitchen, nor eat meals in the guest room. Please use the dining area if eating in. Guests also have access to washer, dryer and ironing facilities.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We provide as much interaction as the guest wants. Guests are welcome to come and go as they please without interacting with us after check-in, like any regular accommodation. However if you wish to share a glass of wine with us at home, or a drink at a local bar, or just want some information about anything in our area we are more than happy to oblige.
Chase sometimes works from home and can be in and out during the day. We have listed check-in/out times but these can be flexible depending on circumstance, but please depend on these times unless established otherwise. If we are unable to meet you at check-in time we will leave a key out and instructions on entry.
We expect guests will behave in an appropriate manner regarding respect of our property, space and our neighbours. Once you have booked, please have a read of the house manual to familiarise yourself with the 'workings' of our home. Most importantly though:
- Smoking is not allowed in the house and only allowed in outside areas away from open windows/doors. Please dispose of butts appropriately.
- Upon check out please leave the room in a used, but tidy manner (ie, leave bed unmade but put all rubbish in the bin).
- We ask that you don't eat in the room anything except for dry snacks, please eat any meals in the dining room. Sorry, we don't allow use of the kitchen for cooking but you can prepare something cold or use the microwave, as well as dishes and cutlery.
- We will arrange an approximate time with guests for check-in but ask that they contact us about 30 min prior to their actual arrival on the day as you might be running early/late and we may have things to do.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
Thank you for your consideration.
We are a young married couple in our mid 30s. Chase is originally from the States and Natasha is Australian. We love to travel and meet new people. We call Australia home but before and since being together have lived in a number of different places. We moved to Orange just over 3 years ago and love it. It is a beautiful town with a great food and wine scene and we've created our own wine tour business here, called Orange Wine Tours.
Before Orange we ran a motel in Katoomba in the Blue Mountains NSW Australia, were Innkeepers at a B&B in Winter Park, Colorado USA and spent 6 months looking after a property in remote Puerto Rico. We love to get to know a place when we travel and Airbnb is great for creating a unique experience. We enjoy history, geography and current affairs and we couldn't live without food (we love all kinds!), travelling (anywhere) and the internet (for great sites like this)!
We want travellers to experience the Orange we love and think we can provide a great guest experience. We can't wait to meet travellers and welcome them to our town.