Spacious, clean Studio unit complete with everything a traveler needs:
• Excellent location- 3 minute walk to mall
• Fast Wifi
• Linens, towels, cutlery and cooking implements all provided.
• Use of small building pool
• NO Parking
FREE CLEANING every other day:
•We change towels
•Restock the toiletries
•Take out the trash
•No need to wait for us (but if you choose not to have cleaning that’s alright too)
The Most Important Questions you are dying to ask:
Q: What is the exact address?
A: Greenbelt Radissons, Aguirre Street, Legaspi Village
Q: Are you near the Greenbelt Mall?
A: I guarantee it will take you a mere 3 minutes to get to the Greenbelt Mall from the entrance of our apartment building.
Q: Do you have Wi-Fi?
A: Of course! =)
Q: Do you have Cleaning?
A: Yes, it is every other day. = )
Q: Where do I pick up the Keys?
A: There are no Keys. When you book the room we sent Check in Instructions which contain a unique 4 digit code (which is changed for each guest) that allows you access to the room. This is better than a key because this way your group can go in and out of the room without having to designate a person to hold the key for everyone.
Q: What if we want to check in earlier than 2pm?
A: You can either (1) opt to pay an additional early check in fee of PHP1,000 or (2) you can leave your luggage with our staff at an agreed time at the lobby. Please coordinate with us before hand for either option.
Q: Can we leave luggage with you if we aren’t ready to leave the city yet or if our flight is later in the evening?
A: Of course! However we limit the number of bags or suitcases you can leave with us to 4 pieces. If it is more than 4 pieces we may not be able to depending on how many of our other guests are asking us to store our luggage. Please tell us in advance should you wish to choose this option.
Q: Can we leave luggage with you if we are leaving the city but have a reservation with an Alcoves apartment later within the month?
A: Yes! Provided that it is not more than 4 pieces. Please tell us in advance should you wish to choose this option.
Cet hôte a 716 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are 3 siblings (Cris, Anton, and Rafael) who have travelled around the world ever since we were kids! Throughout that period we experienced 5 star and no star lodgings wherever we went! And because of our experiences, we know how a traveller should be treated.
At Alcoves, we guarantee you will always have a friendly host to call on should you need anything. We are here to make sure you are well taken care of before, during, and even after your booking with us! And we absolutely love talking to guests about where they come from, especially when we ourselves were visitors of their home city from a past trip.
Some of the cities we frequent the most:
1. Washington D.C. (We practically live here! Pentagon City and the the Air and Space Museum is awesome)
2. London (We love West End! And we have been here quite a number of times; love shopping up and down Oxford Circus as well)
3. Geneva (Our parents live here so we know all the little secret restaurants which serve the best cheese fondue and entrecote!)
4. New York (For a regular shopping spree every now and then)
5. Paris (When we want to drink good wine and the best meals ever!)
A little bit about our professional lives:
1. Cris - is a licensed doctor of medicine practicing in Washington D.C. She responds to most of all our guest requests and e-mails.
2. Anton - is a professor of literature, and licensed lawyer in the Philippines.
3. Rafael- is a professor of literature, fiction writer and a licensed lawyer, also in the Philippines.
Other Countries we've been too (in no order of preference)
4. Japan (Vendo Ramen!!)
5. China (Great Wall is the grandest thing we have ever seen. Ever)
6. Bosnia (very deep history. Amazing feeling being where world war 1 started)