The property was originally a palace bestowed by King Chulalongkorn (Rama V).
Recognized as one of Bangkok's more obscure hidden gems. Located in Bangkok's Rattanakosin Island (Bangkok's historical and cultural quarters)
- Painted in violet pink, the indoor rose shower-room is afforded with complimentary in-house rose scented shampoo and bath gel;
- Private dressing area with teak counter, elegant ceramic washbasin and hand-painted porcelain swing;
- Painted in roseine purple and adorned with handmade rose sculptures with spacious sleeping, entertainment area and computer corner;
- King size teak floor bed with luxurious hand-made mahogany-colored silk quilt sits under hand painted mural of wild rose flowers;
Accès des voyageurs
Your own Private garden furnished with pygmy rose plants, and equipped with an oversized hand- sculptured outdoor rose tub;
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The Owner/host is available all the time. We will love to be an integral part of your nostalgic journey through Bangkok's historic quarters. Please let us help you plan and learn what great adventures are in the area. Or if you need special arrangements of any kind we are fluent in catering to your requirements! And very happy to do so. :)
Complimentary Breakfast with your choice of Hot Beverages, Chilled Juice, Refreshing Tropical Fruits, Hot Plates and Baked Goods.
•Private En-suite Bathroom
•In-house Personal Care Amenities
(Scented to match each Room’s Floral Theme)
•Elegant Thai Antique Fixtures and Furniture, made from Golden Teak
•Silk Throw, and other luxurious hand-made linen and textiles.
•Phone and Broadband Internet Access
•Personal Computer in every room
•Satellite TV with DVD
•Air Conditioner & in-room temperature control
•In-room CFC-free cooler
•In-room Electronic Safe
•LED Alarm Clock & Radio
Smoking is allowed outside.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Please be aware that a lost key or key card may have a replacement fee of up to $90.
Cet hôte a 543 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.