This listing is FOR A PHOTO SHOOT ONLY. NO OVERNIGHT STAY. Take beautiful photos/videos from my home with incredible sunset & lights of the city view of MManila in natural light. For those prenup and wedding pics, engagement pics, pregnancy mementos and other special moments.
For those just wanting to do a photo/video shoot at my beautiful home only for the day and not overnight, please book using this listing. For your prenup photo|video shoots, pregnancy remembrances, engagement photos, you can rent my home for the day. There is a maximum number of people of 10.
Accès des voyageurs
Besides the bedroom, you will be able to take pictures and videos from our living/dining room, kitchen, the garden and patio and from the Sunset bedroom if available and not occupied.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be living on the premises, unless the house is fully booked or I am out of town. Most likely I will be there to welcome you unless I am out of town.
Rooms come with a fresh set of linens and towels, shampoo & soap, for a stay of 3 days. Every third day, fresh linens and towels will be provided.
We have in house cook and laundry lady. If you will need meals taken at home, for a reasonable fee, will be able to provide meals for you.
Please note that I do have dogs. They are well behaved and well exercised dogs. If you have a problem with dogs or allergic to them, this may not be the place for you.
1. There is no smoking in the bedrooms, living room, or dining room. You may smoke on the balcony or preferably in the garden.
2. There are no loud music permitted. You can use your ipod or keep your music low. I do provide a sound system that you can attach your mobile device to play music.
3. The Philippines has one of the highest cost of electricity. Please conserve. It is much cooler and less humid in Antipolo so hopefully, it will not be necessary to turn on your AC. I turn on my AC 2 weeks a year only during the summer months of March til end of May. If you do, please close all the windows and doors and turn the AC off when you leave. The rooms cool very quickly. Please put your settings to low once the room has cooled.
4. Food/trash: Please do not put any food or degradable materials in the trash bin. Please bring down to the kitchen for disposal.
5. Please DO NOT feed the dogs.
6. Please advise if you have any valuables to store.
7. No hard shoes are permitted on the 3rd floor, the bedroom level. The floors are Brazilian narra and are sensitive to scratching.
8. Please also carry your suitcases even on wheels on the wooden floors. They do tend to scratch and leave marks.
9. I've had starting to walk babies at my home. Just a note: I don't have any barriers up and down the staircases. The gaps between the railings are a bit large. Those that have brought walking infants, need to watch their child very closely.
10. I do have dogs but that doesn't mean that it's okay to bring pets because I don't know how your pet will react with my dogs. Although my dogs are sweet, one never knows.
11. Regarding events, one can only have an event or party, once one has rented the whole house. Even so, there is a max of 25 people permitted.
12. If you have rented a room, only the people who have booked the room are permitted to dine and hang out in my home.
Cet hôte a 68 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires