À propos de ce logement
Well located on a calm and traditional neighbourhood near the main boulevard, Avenida de Liberdade. Plenty of light, charming attic atmosphere and a sunny terrace. 1 double bed, 1 single bed.
- Total area 50 m2 plus a 10 m2 furnished terrace.
- East-west orientation, meaning morning sun on the terrace/bedroom and afternoon sun on the living room.
-The room listed as a second bedroom is a small space (6 m2) with a inclined ceiling (max height 180 cm), but with the large roof window and the connection to the living room by the opening in the wall this room feels more spacious and works well for sleeping or just relaxing under the open sky.
- On the last (4th-floor) of a traditional small building (2 apartments per floor) without lift/elevator.
- Each room has a fixed heater.
Double bed: 140 x 195 cm
Single bed: 110 x 190 cm
Sofa-bed: 140 x 200 cm
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Whenever possible I will try to personally welcome you to the apartment and, if needed, give an introduction how to get around and what to see in Lisbon.
During your stay I will be available to answer any questions/doubts.
- The apartment is on the 4th floor without an elevator and a relative steep staircase, so you can consider it a small exercise. If needed I can help you with the luggage on the arrival.
- Kitchen has a gas oven.
- Nearest public parking lot 100 meters away and can be quite difficult to park.
- Behind the building there is a kindergartens playground so during the weekdays on day time ( from 10am to 5 pm ) the kids can be quite noisy while playing. This noise affects mostly the terrace, otherwise the apartment is quite.
- Check in from 3 pm, Check out by 12 pm. These times can be flexible, ask ahead of time.
- Check ins between 11 pm - 7 am are an additional 30 euros.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation5258/AL
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
- No smoking inside the house, for smoking you may use the terrace
- Respect the peace in the building; don't be loud after 23:00
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 60 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I´m a Finnish-Portuguese dual citizen and I have lived mostly in Lisbon and Helsinki. I have also had the opportunity to live several months in places like Brazil, Azores and Israel - all of which I enjoyed greatly.
Currently in Lisbon I particularly like its relaxed atmosphere, its luminosity and its nearby location to a variety of environments such as Sintra and the Atlantic coast.