A Casa di Kiara you will find everything you need away from home.
The small apartment is located in a central area of Rome closed to the majority of the transport hubs: Rome Termini Station where is located also Metro stop A and B.
A Casa di Kiara (Kiara's House) is a small apartment in a nice area in the city center nearby the Termini Station.
The apartment is recently renovated and it will be really confortable during your vacation in Rome.
Accès des voyageurs
A Casa di Kiara is a small apartment with the following equipments:
- Heating system
- you have the possibility to use the kitchen (it is equiped with utensils, oil and salt to cook, sugar coffee and teas for your relaxing moments at home. In the Kitchen you will find the microwave and the dishwasher).
- I will provide you with linens and 1 large-towel, 1 hand towel, 1 little towel for each guest, shampoo, shower gel, soap and a hairdryer.
How to reach A Casa di Kiara.
From FIUMICINO airport
When you arrive at Fiumicino Airport, you can either take a taxi or use public transportation. If there's no heavy traffic, a ride to the city centre will take about 30-40 minutes. Take only the white authorised taxis in the apposite queue outside the airport, don't trust persons offering you taxi rides inside the airport hall, you'll pay double. A taxi ride costs 48 euros (fixed rate).
1.Leonardo Express non-stop train service at the airport (14€, about 30 min) until the end of the line (“Termini Train Station”). Departures every half an hour at 08 min and 38 min past.
2.There is a train with intermediate stops which goes to Orte/Fara Sabina called "treno metropolitano" every 15 minutes (working day) and 30 minutes (holiday) Price of the train ticket is 8€ euro. You can get off at "Ostiense station" and take the metro line B to "Termini”
From CIAMPINO airport(URL HIDDEN)taxi ride costs 30 euros (fixed rate(URL HIDDEN)Public transportation:
1.Terravision bus shuttle (4€, 40 min max) until Termini Train Station. Departures outside arrival halls.
2.Cotral bus shuttle until Anagnina Metro Station –Line A (1,20€). Then take the metro line A until Termini (1€).
If you arrive by car it will be safer using a private parking nearby the apartment: GIOLITTI Parking - Via Giolitti 267 - Tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Either me or my husband will be present at the check in and check out and we will give you all the advices and help you could need. During your time in Rome I will be at your disposal with information and suggestions. Do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile.
Do not hesitate to contact me also if you need suggestions for restaurant (better some days in advance your arrival in order to book).
You will have the possibility to have your breakfast in a nice cafeteria nearby the apartment called Miki Bar. At your arrival you will receive the tickets.
- Check in: from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. but different timing can be set previously by email.
- Check out: by 11 a.m. Different agreement can be set previously by email.
- If you need a change of sheets and towels during your stay, please ask in advance , I will definitely satisfy your request.
- If you need to have the apartment cleaned during your stay the service will cost additional 20 € for every request and I ask you three hours of availability of space to clean.
- The door of the apartment is armored and every access key has a code lock. If you lose a bunch of keys make a copy is very expensive. If you lose the keys you will be requested a penalty of 50 €.
- Not smoking place.
- Pets are not allowed.
Lavoratrice, ma anche mamma! Ho una bimba di nome Giulia che ha 15 mesi e un bimbo di 4 mesi di nome Francesco.
Insieme a mio marito cercheremo di accogliervi e farvi avere tutti i confort necessari nel piccolo appartamento che mettiamo a vostra disposizione.