Oct 21-Oct 31 sale :$170 per nigth (regular price 199)
November sale: $160
Maximum 8 guests. We do not accept pets. Check in is at 3:30pm, check out is at 11:00 am.
The Nakai Chalet is a spacious 2,320 square feet mountain retreat, kid friendly, Convenient and a Great Location
We have the most comfortable and relaxing private hot tub for 6 with a specialty chair in the Area! and one of the few cabins with AC!
Our custom vacation home is located on a hilltop in a quiet residential neighborhood nestled in tall pines, and surrounded by the Coconino National Forest. The house is equipped with new solid wood furnishings, and decorated with a rustic southwest décor.
Exceptional great room:
The living room has a wonderful array of large windows extending up to a 30 ft vaulted ceiling offers a relaxing and inviting outdoor atmosphere. Entertainment includes a pool table, a flat panel TV, DVD player with a DVD library, and stereo with IPOD/MP3 connection.
Kids & Entertainment:
Standard size wood crib, monitors in the MB and upstairs bedroom, 2 booster seats, Books for different ages, Videos (VHS) and DVDS, Toys and some games for kids and some for adults, portable fence that could be used at bottom or top of the stairs, rocking chair in MB, outlet plug covers for lower outlets, A gym folding mat for kids or exercising, fenced play yard with natural tall pines, 2 Stools in bathrooms, high position dead bolts in the front door and the back door. Master Bedroom has a flat panel TV and DVD. And much more...
It is very close to national forest entrances and 8 miles from downtown Flagstaff. It is the perfect holiday lodging for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Discover the Coconino national forest, Kachina peaks wilderness, Walnut canyon, Sunset crater, Kendrick peak wilderness and the Grand Canyon.
Vacation Rental Features
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Any time until 10:30pm
IT IS IMPORTANT YOU READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO PROCEEDING WITH YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST.
1. This reservation request is not a guarantee as to availability until the owner contacts you to verify the unit's status. Reservations are not guaranteed until this guest agreement is signed, deposit is received, and eligibility confirmed by owner.
2. LEASEHOLDER MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE. Rentals to sororities, fraternities, and high school groups are specifically prohibited.
3. DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS: Reservations made within 30 days of arrival date require full payment of the total. Reservations made prior to 30 days of arrival date require 50% of the total booking, and the remaining is due on the 1st day of the arrival month.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: No refund is provided for any cancellation within 30-days of the arrival date unless we are able to book it for the same amount of nights. For cancellations made over 30 days prior to arrival date the deposit will be refunded after subtracting a $100 cancellation fee.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The Renter authorizes their credit card to be held on file in lieu of a security deposit of $500. In the event that there should there be any damages or excess cleaning the renter understands that their credit card on file will be charge for the cost of repairing any damages and or excess cleaning plus a 20% administrative fee. The property should be left in about the same condition it was given (dishes and utensils placed in dishwasher and turned on prior to departure, no tobacco odors, keys left in lock box and furnishings in order). We expect the condition of the Chalet to be the same after all guest stays except for normal required housekeeping.
6. CLEANING FEE: A cleaning fee in the amount of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) dollars is charged per stay to cover normal cleaning and housekeeping expenses. Unless noted in the Short Term Agreement. This fee is non-refundable. This fee provides for a standard amount of linens and thorough cleaning after your departure. If extra cleaning, or excessive laundry is required, an additional charge at the rate of $30 per hour will be deducted from your reservation/security deposit. If your $100 cleaning fee was waived because of an extended stay and extra cleaning was required you will be charged the full amount of $110 dollars.
7. Payments by Credit card.
8. Check-In time is at 3:30 P.M. Check-Out time is at 11:00 A.M.
9. PRIOR TO DEPARTURE: Please load dishes in dishwasher and start cycle, turn thermostat down to 55 degrees (do not turn off), turn down used bed linens, check that appliances are off, lights are off, home is locked (leave key in lock-box), and trash is taken out.
10. NO PETS: Pets are prohibited.
11. NO SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the property except outdoors, please use appropriate disposal
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 9 persons.
13. WINTER DRIVING REQUIREMENTS: It should be noted that the Nakai Chalet is situated on a hill at 7000-ft altitude. In winter conditions 4WD and/or snow chains may be required. Winter reservations should plan accordingly and have snow chains for their vehicle (October to May). No refunds will be provided if you are not able to get to the property because of snow. Roads to the cabin are plowed regularly.
14. WOOD STOVE: The wood stove should only be operated by an experienced adult. Please do not use wood stove in the presence of small children. The wood stove is not necessary for heating the house; forced air heat is available controlled by a thermostat at entrance of house.
15. IMPROPER USE OF PROPERTY: The Nakai Chalet is privately owned and we reserve the right to immediately evict without refund of payment or deposit... if the property is used for any unlawful purpose or if the property is used for a "house party" with occupants higher than agreed to, or if a reservation is made under false pretense or if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
16. RIGHT TO ENTRY: We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, and management. We will make reasonable efforts to advise guests of these visits.
17. MALFUNCTIONS: We make every effort to make sure that all appliances and amenities are fully functional. In the case of appliance malfunctions we do promise to get them repaired as soon as possible. No refunds will be provided for appliance malfunction.
18. No RV’s or tents are allowed on the premises without permission.
19. ACCESSIBILITY: Guests are responsible for getting to the property unless routes to the property have been officially closed due to weather or natural disaster. If the Chalet is not available due to conditions beyond our control we will refund all deposits but will not be liable for any pecuniary or compensatory damages.
20. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By renting this property, you are assuming all risk and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises, both latent and manifest. We are not responsible for any losses due to theft, items left behind, accidents or injuries to guests or visitors due to negligence or lack of personal responsibility.
21. VIOLATION OF TERMS: Should any of the stated terms of this contract be violated, i.e., pets, maximum occupancy, etc., your reservation/security deposit will be automatically forfeited—in full. In addition, you will be liable for any additional costs resulting from the violation.
I HAVE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE ABOVE PROVISIONS AND NOW WISH TO MAKE A RESERVATION. NAME: DATE:
I like to entertain that is why you will find so many ways of doing so in the cabin. We also like to do different things than watch tv, you will find which things in the pictures..