In the HEART OF BUDAPEST, but a quiet and peaceful place to rest. One street away from the Danube river walk and 10 min away from the buzzing night life. SPACIOUS one bedroom (+living room) apartment is EQUIPPED with everything you need during your stay.
The apartment is 40m². There is friendly living room with the kitchen and a bedroom with a very comfortable double bed. The sofa in the living room can be converted to a double bed as well. AIR CONDITION in both of the rooms.
Accès des voyageurs
* super confy bed with fresh bed-linen and towels
* equipped kitchen to prepare your breakfast before you head out (boiler, toaster, microwave, dishes, etc.)
* free coffee and tea
* wall safe to lock up your money/passport
* free HiGH SPEED wifi
* free maps, brochures and planet guide book to borrow
* umbrellas to borrow
* ironing board & iron
* drying rack
* hair drier (travel size)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll give you the keys together with few tips of the city.
EARLY CHECK IN/LATE CHECK OUT is not a problem unless I already have a booking for that day. Otherwise I'm very flexible so you can check in/out whenever is convenient for you.
If there is a booking for the next day then you need to check out before 10am.
If someone was staying at the apartment the previous night then you can check in after 2.
Don't forget to pack your swimming suit. During the cold winter one of the thermal baths is a must to try!
I live about 10 minutes from the apartment. So if you have any problem I'll solve it as fast as I can.
Please treat my home as your own and respect the neighbors as they will be working on the next day.
1. No smoking is allowed in the apartment
2. No pets are allowed
3. No loud music or parties in the apartment
4. We keep the right to refuse those guests who are visibly under drug abuse or strongly drunk at arrival (sorry, no refund in this case).
5. Any damage in the apartment, furniture and devices must be paid (cost of replacement or repair, whichever is possible to reach the original condition).
6. Upon arrival I will ask for your ID card/passport as I have to record all your details in the guest book. Without a valid ID card I'm afraid I won't be able to host you.
7. I'll kindly ask you to take off your shoes inside the apartment.
I live and work in Budapest but I have traveled a lot myself as well. I love to travel as all of you here. I decided to rent out my apartment and collect some money for my next trip. (: I was trying to think of every little things that would make your stay more comfortable in Budapest. I'm sure you will fall in love with this beautiful city. Hope to meet you soon!