À propos de ce logement
Cozy private bedroom in a SoHo apt located on a quiet street. In a three bedroom apt with exposed brick & hardwood floors. You’ll be within blocks from many popular shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants,& bars.
- Sturdy Full-sized bed, high thread count sheets, goose down duvet, down alternative pillows.
- Towels provided
- Medium firm W Hotel mattress
- Desk & chair
- Closet space to hang clothes
- Hardwood floors
- You can lock your bedroom door from inside your room
- 2 person MAX occupancy. I may have another room in the apt for rent (please send me a message to inquire)
Accès des voyageurs
- No smoking inside the apt & no pets
- Shared bathroom
- Guests are welcome to use all common areas
- High-speed wireless internet
- Laundry 3 blocks away
- Central heating
- Plenty of hot water
- Moderately equipped kitchen (help yourself to any food in the fridge or cabinets)
- Gas stove
- Microwave oven
- Please clean up after yourself
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- 30-something San Francisco native and tech professional. I've been in NYC for several years and know a fair amount about the city and the surrounding areas. I travel often and rent out the room in the apt accordingly. I’ve personally been to 33 States & 25 countries and I speak French and a little Spanish. It’s important to me that you have a good stay at my place and in NYC.
- When I’m in town I usually go to bed pretty late, and the house is generally quiet by 10.
- I have professional cleaners coming 1-2 times/week to clean and do laundry.
If there are any other questions, please let me know.
#1 - Make yourself at home! And let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable and pleasant.
#2 - There's no smoking in the apt. You can smoke in the front of the apt, however please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
#3 - No pets are allowed.
#4 – Please keep noise to a reasonable level after 9pm if anyone else is home
#5 - Basic tenets of respect and consideration are expected
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 854 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm from San Francisco, but currently split time in between New York City (Manhattan) and San Francisco. I'm a professional with a lot of live/work balance. I love to travel, dance, learn new things. I love to cook and eat great food. I've been to over 28 countries and speak English, French and a little Spanish.