happy home is more than just a place to stay, it comes with extra services, and one single focus: your happiness.
*brand new & fully equipped
*One cosy double bed and one comfortable sofa-bed
*80's pinball machine
*free Dolce Gusto Coffee/Tea, free minibar
*shampoo/soap, hairdryer, towels, washer/dryer.
*HiSpeed Wifi, Led TV & free Netflix (!), Bluetooth Hifi/audio
*Pocket Wifi (a mobile device you can bring it with you and be online anywhere in town with your own phone/tablet/laptop!)
Happy Home is different. Centrally located in a traditional Budapest building, this apartment comes with top standards on a surface of 28m², completed with an extra 10m² mezzanine (ceiling 1.79m) for great sleep! Simply the perfect deal in the heart of the city !
Accès des voyageurs
Full access - the apartment has a trendy living area, a modern bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, free HiSpeed Wifi, and an original 80's pinball machine for free play & fun!
Apartment is located on the 1 floor and easy accessible by stairs!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
"Do things that make others happy" – the happy home teams loves to share the great vibes of Budapest and to meet people. Our mission is to make every guest smile, and happy! We gladly give you advice - we love to help.
Upon reservation, we send you lots of additional info. Here are the basics to start with:
CENTRAL, BUT CALM
Although centrally located, happy home is part of a traditional Budapest-style building with nice and quiet neighborhood, away from the noise. We then also ask our guests to be respectful in return, and to observe our house rule relating to silence.
We have various partnerships in the city, offering discount for happy home guests : restaurants, bars, massage, facials, Hop-on Hop-off and other services.
The sleeping mezzanine of this unit offers an extra space of 10m2 with a head-height of 179cm
KITCHEN & MORE
*microwave *electrical cooker top *pots&pans, mugs, glasses, cutlery *dishwasher *fridge/freezer *washing machine & dryer (combined) *iron & ironing board *hair dryer.
*free Internet Smartphone or mobile hot spot provided during your stay (so you’ll be online anywhere, anytime!) * free HiSpeed-Wifi *Bluetooth-Hifi System
Our Led TV is SMART and (instead of TV channels) includes Netflix...for free! Enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies at no extra cost!
We recommend a public parking garage further down the street for 15 Eur (outdoor) and 17 Euro ( indoor ) per day (address Kertész utca 24-28 ). Alternatively, you can park on the street in front of the apartment, which free on weekends. On weekdays it costs 1€/h between 8am and 8pm, plus parking tickets must be renewed every 3 hours, which isn't practical. So the garage parking is more convenient!
Each happy home has its own, real & working 80's pinball. Guests can play and enjoy anytime. All we ask for is to handle this little beauty with extreme care. It’s very old and hard to fix when broken - spare parts are hard to find and require international shipping. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Pinball will work at all times.
happy home has its own instruments for you! A nylon-string-guitar and a keyboard with good piano-sound. For musicians, this is a true survival kit :) And it's fun for anyone else!
If you arrive by airplane, we can arrange transfers for you, both ways, at a very fair price! Why book the transfers with us?
* no need to wait upon arrival * our driver welcomes you at arrivals with a happy home sign * you get a trustworthy driver with a comfy car * our driver is familiar with happy home * good coordination between transfer and check-in * no extra charge for luggage * for your return transfer, we can pre-arrange pick-up from happy home to to the airport.
This section provides rules for a clear understanding of obligations related to your stay. We say thank you for your cooperation by offering you our welcome-pack, including a bottle of quality Hungarian wine, mini-bar basics, and your own happy home pen!
1. The apartment can only be used by checked-in guests.
Check-in time is from 2pm, check-out time is by 11am, when our cleaner arrives. For late check-in after 9pm there is an additional charge of 10€, to make staff available after working hours. We don’t have a reception desk; therefore times are pre-arranged.
2. Guests need to pay full respect to other residents of the building and avoid loud music (hifi, guitar/keyboard) or other noise disturbance, particularly after 9pm. We reserve the right to cancel the booking immediately, without booking fee reimbursement, in case of valid complaints from other residents.
3. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden. We recommend smoking in the court yard of the building, or outside the building. Kindly keep the place clean – do not leave behind any cigarette ends. We provide an ashtray.
4. Please always lock the doors and switch off all lighting and air-conditioning when leaving the apartment. Kindly use the air-condition economically and help us protect mother earth ;)
5. We take no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment and for accidents and/or injuries. A first aid kit can be found in the kitchen.
6. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formally agreed with us by forehand.
7. Should you face any problem during your stay, please inform us immediately.
8. Please keep the apartment clean and leave it in the same condition as upon arrival. We recommend you take off your shoes in the apartment (a local tradition). Please do not put any objects/drinks on the Pinball machine – it’s very sensitive.
9. Any damage caused during your stay must be notified and compensated by you(URL HIDDEN)
Upon check-out, the apartment’s good condition is subject to possible inspection. A lost key will be charged 25€, a lost phone or mobile hotspot 50€.
Please note that we charge 10 euro for check-ins after 9 PM.
Hey, I'm Bjorn, a fusion of musician & business man who moved from Belgium to amazing Budapest in 2008. Ever since I am passionate about this city, and I love to share its beauty with those who come to visit. Having been a tourism professional myself for many years, I like to "do things that make guests happy", and to provide the quality and extra services that I would expect myself whenever I travel! Guests will be taken care of personally - either by myself, or by one of my fun and friendly team members.