Welcome to our Ohana Haven! Our home is a wonderful retreat for a couple's getaway; and scales up to accommodate large families. Our 1 acre piece of paradise is perfect for making lasting memories!
- 3 bedroom/2 bathroom - sleeps 12
- WiFi, Netflix, DVDs, and books
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Ample outdoor seating, including a pergola
- Large family-sized loft
- 1 acre of paradise all to yourself!
- Beach gear available for use (surf/boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, mats, ice chests)
- Outdoor seating including hammocks
- Kid friendly - Pack and Play available for use, along with toys and games
- Available for large events on request
Our home has been recently renovated and set up to comfortably accommodate groups up to 12 people seeking an Aloha vacation style. There one acre property consists of the main house, a second story loft, and an additional bathroom. The loft is set up as a large open space and works well for kids playing or family gatherings.
The land is large enough for hosting events/parties, if you would like to do this please let us know.
We want guests to make themselves at home and enjoy our part of paradise. We have several books, board games, and movies all for your enjoyment.
Please note the property is secured with external security cameras and digital alarmed locks.
Our price per night includes all taxes!
- Hawaii TAT tax of 9.25%
- Hawaii GET tax of 4.00%
Hawaii TAT Tax ID: TA TA-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Accès des voyageurs
Full use of the house, including access to boogie boards, ice chests, shopping bags, beach chairs, and surfboards. Please, only use the surfboards if you are an experienced rider, they are rather pricey to replace.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Minimal. Our property maintenance crew may stop in to take care of the yard. Otherwise, we (us and our on-island crew) are available in case of emergencies.
We are always available if you have any questions, or if you would like recommendations on anything.
The home is on a water catchment system. This means we collect and store rain water for later usage, hence the water conservation notes. The water is perfectly safe for bathing and washing of dishes. For drinking water we provide two 3-gallon jugs of water. They can be filled for free at the Keaau water spigot down the road.
The house also uses propane gas for the water heater and stove. In the event that tank runs out, please let us know. We keep two tanks hooked up and can walk you through flipping to the other tank.
Please understand we live in the jungle. There is a wide variety of small wildlife active at all sorts of hours. At night, the jungle comes alive with noise. The geckos we mentioned in the pictures occasionally make their way into the house; don't fret, they know the way back out.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculationTA-049-729-9456
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
1. No smoking inside; if you smoke outside, please close all the windows to avoid smoke getting inside. All trash from smoking must be cleaned up and disposed of by renters.
2. Please, do not wear shoes inside. There is a rack near the front door for your shoes. This is a typical Hawaiian custom and really helps keep cleaning costs down.
3. Please turn off all lights and electronics if not being used - electricity on an island is extraordinarily expensive.
4. Please conserve water and propane.
5. If travelling with pets, please let us know in advance. Sorry, no cats allowed.
6. We do everything we can to make the property as appealing as possible. Please be respectful of the house, land, and neighbors.
7. All persons on the property must be members of the renting group, or otherwise approved. Additional visitors must be pre-approved. No parties without prior approval.
Enjoy yourself in our Ohana Haven!
I'm from Tucson, Arizona, and enjoy traveling as much as possible. I work for a national medical certifying board and travel regularly for work. I do my best to insert travel opportunities with family and friends as well.
As a guest, one of my main requirements is a kitchen. I love to cook and one of the beautiful things about Airbnb is the ability to purchase local foods and try them locally.
I'm excited to say that I'm now able to contribute back as a host to the Airbnb community! As a host, I hope people find themselves at home and enjoy my piece of paradise.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.