Only steps from the fabulous Hampton Beach this beautiful 1,600 square foot, two bedroom condominium is all about luxurious living. From the moment you arrive, you'll know this is going to be a fabulous stay!
MINIMUM AGE - The tenant must be at least 25 years of age.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum occupancy is 5 persons, including newborns and babies sleeping in their own crib.
SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit.
PETS - Pets are NOT PERMITTED under any circumstances.
SECURITY - For the security of other residents, the tenant and their party are not allowed to share the provided building and garage codes.
PARKING - Failure to remove vehicle(s) from the property at checkout will result in the vehicle(s) being towed at tenant's expense.
LINENS - Bring your own beach towels. It is not permitted to take bath towels or linens from the unit.
FINES - Any fines imposed by the Condo Association or the Town of Hampton on behalf of the tenant will be charged to the tenant.
DAMAGE/LOSS - Linens, blankets, towels and other property that has been lost, damaged (including beach use), broken or taken will be charged to the tenant.
CHECK-OUT is before 10 A.M. local time and:
- A late check-out will incur a fee of $75.00 per hour.
- The unit should be left in the same general condition as that it was found. Soiled dishes are put in the dishwasher & dishwasher is started; used towels and sheets are put in the entry way; all debris, rubbish and discards have been placed in the garage trash container; the home is picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted, sanitized and made up.
- Cleaning in excess of the condition stated above will incur a fee of $75.00 per hour.
- TVs, lights and heat/air-conditioning have been turned off.
- The windows have been closed and locked.
- The keys have been left on the kitchen counter and unit has been left locked.
The Condo Association requires us to tell you:
The tenant agrees to abide by all provisions of the Beach Haven Condominium Association Rules, Guidelines and Bylaws, as per attached.
"THIS LEASE WILL TERMINATE AND EVICTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE INITIATED UPON NOTIFICATION THAT THE TENANT HAS VIOLATED THE RULES OR BYLAWS OF THE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION."
Download the Beach Haven Condominium Association Rules here: beachcondo[.]us/bhcar.pdf (remove  around .)