This 1960's retro themed luxury apartment building with mid-mod decor transport you back to an era of opulence and American optimism. If you are looking for a one of a kind nostalgic experience that is absolutely beyond compare, then look no further.
Surrounded by fabulous restaurants, coffee shops, and a wine bar, you will not lack for great entertainment within walking distance of the apartment.
Immaculately maintained and lovingly restored. The décor nods toward the apartment heyday of the 1960's.
This charming and spacious loft style one bedroom apartment is newly remodeled and offers stainless steel sink, refrigerator w/ice maker, dishwasher, hardwood floors, central air conditioning and heat, Smart televisions in the bedrooms(39") and the living room(55").
King size bed in one of the bedrooms and the second bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin bed on top and full bed on bottom. There is also a queen bed in the 2nd bedroom. In the living room there is enough room to lay the queen size air mattress out .
Accès des voyageurs
- Beautiful Old Palm Springs style swimming pool.
- Laundry facility washer/dryer (coin operated).
Whether you are looking for a short or long-term housing solution. This fully furnished apartment located conveniently in the hills between Burbank and Hollywood will have you feeling right at home while enjoying beautiful mountain and valley views. Ideal apartment for the individual that works in the entertainment industry and needs a place while working on a project, and perfect for the individual looking to visit Los Angeles and desires a very central location.
- We do allow pets and you will find the neighborhood to be a pleasant and peaceful area to walk your lovable creatures.
- Please no smoking inside the apartment or inside the gated pool area.
- Please respect our tenants as some have been residents for years.
- The BBQ grill at the pool is their for your use but we ask that you please diligently clean up after you have used is.
- Please no glassware or bottle inside or outside the pool area.
Welcome to the Melody Apt!!
I have worked in the film industry as a lead person in the Set Decorating dept for over 30 years. I've worked on numerous films from Inception to the Ocean's series. My office is around the corner from the Apartment and I'm readily available (work permitting) should you find that you need something during your stay. Thank you for checking out The Melody and I look forward to your stay.