Hi dear traveller,
Couple of words about our stay:
1. Host is really nice and want to help you with your questions - that's a giant plus. She also gave us additional towels and let us check out a little bit later.
2. Yes, there are insects in bathroom, but they don't influence you somehow. You are surprised only on first visit. Then: "Hey, look! Ants a carrying big dead bug!"- so it'a not a minus, believe me.
3. From map location you may think that it's a beach bungalow. It's just bungalow. Beach is close, but you have to walk. And road is not very nice. There also no lights in the evening at this road. That's a minus.
4. Location is good if you can drive motorbike or car. Or if you need only the beach. Motorbikes rent is in the hotel. But eating points near the beach are at walking distance of course.
5. During our stay wifi signal was very poor and I had to do some calls from the bar (which is not bad and located near the bungalows) where it was noisy. But it was fixed on our last day there( So I think now it won't be a minus
6. When we came first, door lock was not working. So after it was opened hard - we moved to another bungalow, which was not as good as the first one. Then we moved back, after lock was fixed. So some additional movements. Think we were just unlucky.
7. It's a hotel in general. You can even book it on b**(URL HIDDEN) Don't know if it's plus or minus, just check the price.
In general, I would recommend this romantic place for young couples, who are able to rent some transport or want to spend lazy time on Kamala beach.
P.S. And it's nice when it's raining:)