Cozy apt close to everything one would want in downtown NYC. Near 3 major subway lines, Whole Foods grocery, Duane Reade drugstore, and all the shopping Soho and Nolita have to offer. See reviews!
*Third-floor (3 sets of stairs) walk-up, no elevator.
*Generally, not suitable for children under 6 years of age. Suitable for well-behaved children of all ages with responsible parents!
At "Simple Perfect Soho" you will be greeted by simple, clean decor with comforts that you might find in your own home. Without the clutter of personal effects, the apartment indeed remains cozy.
Things to know:
**3 flight walk-up (that means three sets of stairs to climb to your floor)
**The door between the living room and bedroom has been removed to open up the space, visually. For privacy, I have installed a fabric curtain.
**For reservations including 4 guests, there is the fold-down sofa bed (little larger than a twin) and a twin-size inflatable mattress - all with appropriate bedding (mattress pad, sheets, blank/feather duvet).
Sitting on the edge of a little park in Soho, officially called Petrosino Square, on Cleveland Place between Spring and Kenmare, the location could not be better. In traditional Soho style, this is an old, walk-up brick building. The entrance and common area are nothing special, but 3 flights up (no elevator) you will find your peaceful apartment with a view of a great, green wall (in spring/summer).
You won't go hungry with restaurants like Mexican Radio, La Esquina and Cafe Select sitting directly on the square. The classic french bistro, beloved to New Yorkers and visitors alike, Balthazar, is but a two minute walk.
I ask visitors to be gentle with the apartment and treat it as if it were their own.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will meet you for check-in and (sometimes) for check-out and be available via text or email for any questions you might have during your stay.
If you know in advance of booking that your flight arrives late in the evening, please do mention this. I used to wait hours for guests due to late flights arriving even later (and me not having their flight number to check status), but this isn't an option for me, anymore. If you arrive late, I will likely leave the keys at the pizza place on the block. They are open until late and have good pizza slices to go!
Things to know:
- 3 flight walk-up (that means three sets of stairs to climb to your floor)
- the door between the living room and bedroom has been removed to open up the space, visually. For privacy, I have recently installed a nice curtain.
- For reservations including 4 guests, there is the fold-down sofa bed (little larger than a twin) and a twin-size inflatable mattress - all with appropriate bedding (mattress pad, sheets, blank/feather duvet).
- BE AWARE of that first step "up" into the apt. If you don’t remember that it’s there, it could result in a fall. It's a normal size step, but as it is the same color wood as the floor it can disappear.
- You MUST find a way to contact me (phone call, text, email, Airbnb message) when you get into a taxi or before getting on the subway en route to my apt. This will give me time to travel to the apt. I don't wait around the apt at an estimated arrival time, anymore, as flights and traffic cause unexpected delays which are often between 2-4 hours. If you have an international phone and will not be joining a local phone network (due to costs), then you should contact me from the airport in a wifi zone or ask your taxi driver if you can make a short phone call. If you don't contact me, you will likely end up waiting 30-45 minutes for me to (EMAIL HIDDEN)munication is key!
No smoking in the apt, please.
Children under 6 years old must be well-behaved with responsible parents that can assure me there will be no spills of food/drink on the rugs/furniture and understand that there may be an additional cleaning fee requested if the apt takes longer to clean or if my belongings need to be repaired/replaced.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.