Large apartment in a stylish villa with spacious sun terrace on the "Hungerburg" the top of Innsbruck, situated in the ski and nature area Nordkette with a lot of possibilites to mountain bike and hiking . It is only a 3 min. walk to cable car and bus station which brings you to the ski area Nordkette and to the city, which is only 10 minutes by bus.
A perfect combination for relaxing, the city, sport and nature and also perfect to discover the beauty of Tirol.
A modern, stylish and spacious apartment in a villa on the Hungerburg above the city, on top of Innsbruck. The house has a large sun terrace where the sun shines almost all day long, as well in summer as in winter and from which you can overlook the Nordketten and the other mountains surrounding Innsbruck. My guests can make use of the ground floor which has a large living-/dining room with a fireplace and an open kitchen. The living-/dining room has a high ceiling for the bigger part with a gallery for the bedrooms on the first floor. If the apartment is booked for two persons the bedroom and bathroom with toilet is also on the ground floor. When the houses used by more then two guest, there are two more bedrooms with a double bed in each room on the first floor as well as an extra bathroom with toilet.The house is perfect and cosy for two people and also more than big enough for 6 people.
Accès des voyageurs
My guests have access to almost the entire house and its facilities. In the basement space for ski equipment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The house is exclusively for my guests during their stay.
Please treat the house with respect and keep the following in mind:
• Smoking is not permitted.
• Animals are not permitted.
• Don't wear skiing shoes indoors.
• Please use slippers, sandals or socks inside the apartment. Shoes can be put away in the hall and skiing shoes in the hall closet.
• Please separate the waste into plastics, paper, metal and biological and put it into the designated boxes in- and outside the the apartment.
• When leaving the house, when rain/storm/bad weather is predicted or at night, close the parasol (sunshade) and put it up against the wall off the house and take all pillows inside.
• Make sure all doors and windows are closed when leaving the apartment.
• Never let the keys to the house stick into the lock of the frontdoor (in- or outside).
• Guests are allowed the use the open fireplace under the following circumstances:
* Aways keep te glass door closed.
* Only use (pressed) wood in the fire place (you can use paper to light the fire).
* Absolutely don't use lightning blocks, liquid lightning gel or fluids etc.
* Wood isn't provided but can be bought at the supermarket.
* After using the fireplace guest have to clean it themselves.
Thank you very much for observing these rules,
I am Austrian and felt in love with the Netherlands.
I love to have two homes which are very different one has mountains and snow and the other has the sea and the beach.
I spend a lot of my time in the Netherlands. My children are grown up already and to not live at home any longer. The house in Innsbruck is our meeting point. The times between i am happy to be able to share this lovely place with you.