Perfect vacation with family and friends. Lots to do - nearby major ski resorts, miles of biking and hiking on the Tahoe Rim trail, Donner, PCT, access to private beach at Donner lake and rec center, 20 min only from beautiful Lake Tahoe.
1.Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
2.People other than those in the guest party, set forth above, may not stay overnight in the property.
3.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses
4.Pets: are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum, attached below, must be completed.
5.Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the garage and driveway. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Chains or 4-wheel drive may be needed to drive on the roads leading to the house or up the driveway. Please remove chains from your car if you wish to park in the garage. The right garage door is remote controlled and the remote is in the house. Please return the remote prior to departure. The left garage door is manual.
6.Housekeeping: Linens and bath towels are included in the cabin. The house is stocked with basic cleaning and cooking supplies for the convenience of our guests. We would appreciate if you could restock any items depleted during your stay.
7.Hot Tub: The spa cover may be locked when you arrive. There are small plastic keys in the left drawer of the dinning counter. Our spa service sanitizes and replenishes chemicals prior to your arrival. For continued sanitation during your stay, please drop 2 capfuls of chlorine powder in the spa after each use (grey bottle with red cap in the right section of the bonus room cupboard). The temperature is set at 100 degrees and you may increase to 104 as desired. Please leave the hot tub covered and at 100 when not in use. No children under the age of 2 years are permitted in hot tub. Children under 10 years are permitted only with adult supervision. Please do not stand or sit on the spa cover.
8.Wood burning stove: There is wood in the garage. Feel free to use, but please purchase wood to replenish the supply during your stay.
9.Gas grill: There is a gas grill on the upper deck for your use. Please leave clean and covered upon your departure. Please let us know if the propane is depleted during your stay so we can arrange an exchange.
10.Bears: On occasion bears may be in the vicinity of the cabin. Please do not leave any food outside unattended and keep windows and doors closed when not on the premise.
It is hereby agreed by and between Tzvia and Oren Abramson (“Homeowner”) and _________________ (“Guest”) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________Name:
Color: ________________________Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $50.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. Must be at least 1 year (s) of age or older.
b. Must be spayed or neutered.
c. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse including the yard.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Please be aware that coyotes in the area may pose a threat to your pet, if left unattended outdoors.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Name (print): _________________
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.