Andrea's Bed and Breakfast in Niagara Falls offers a 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite to celebrate a Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday or Special Occasion.
( Please click on "Hosted By Andrea" below to see my other rooms )
* 3 Night 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Fireplace Suite Special Getaway Package:
A reservation for 3 Nights in the 2 Bedroom Suite for up to 4 people will include a complimentary $60.00 Dinner Voucher for a choice of Restaurants down at the Falls. Plus discounts for Winery Tours & local Attractions.
* You will love the Large 4 Poster King size Bed which is the new addition in the larger room of the 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite.
* The Niagara Parks has completed a New Zipline & Aerial Adventure Course . You can either take the WEGO Shuttle Bus or Walk to this attraction from my B&B.
Andrea's Niagara Falls Bed and Breakfast offers Special Packages all year. The rate is for 4 people and includes tax.
Come indulge yourself in a romantic getaway vacation at the historic Andrea's B&B.
Celebrate a Wedding, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Birthday or Special Occasion in my 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite in Niagara Falls
Our 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite (19.8x13.5) is perfect for a vacation with the family or that special honeymoon. Dream your night away in our large king size bed or easily separate it into two twin size beds. This romantic suite includes an en-suite 4-piece bathroom, sitting area with tranquil gas fireplace, 32 TV, fridge, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, ceiling fan, air conditioner, and a private deck and entrance.
The adjoining smaller room (8.11x9.0) is ideal for a family getaway with a cozy pillow top queen size bed and large en-suite 3-piece bathroom. The room also includes a TV, ceiling fan and air conditioner allowing your children to feel comfortable and safe.
The suite allows up to 4 people with the privacy of their own rooms.
Relax in a hot bubble bath or snuggle by the fireplace with a glass of wine.
*Both bathrooms have Towels, liquid soap, shampoo, body wash, hair dryer and iron.
* With the Private Deck, you can enjoy the fresh air and a stunning view of the Niagara Gorge.
Your host Andrea would be more than happy to serve breakfast in your Suite at your request!
* I can also make arrangements for a Spa Salon, Relaxation Massage, Wine Tour, Horse & Carriage Ride, Free Shuttle Service to Casa Mia Ristorante.
* A quaint bed and breakfast built in 1892, located in the older, quieter downtown area of Niagara Falls. Andrea followed her dream and established this historic home into a B&B in 1987.
Whether you are on business, a traveler looking to meet new people or looking for a romantic getaway, Andrea's B&B can offer you a quiet place to relax for your vacation needs. Located one house up from River Road between the Whirlpool and Rainbow bridges.
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy a different breakfast buffet each morning while you relax in the luminous front porch or garden patio in the summer or in the dining area by the warm and toasty gas fireplace in the winter months.
* We serve a variety of the items listed below:
Egg Dishes, Pancakes, Waffles, Quiche, French Toast, Fresh Baked Goods, 9 Grain Bread, Fresh Fruit, Cereals, Yogurt, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Milk, Juice, Coffee & Tea (Please note any allergies in advance) So come and treat yourself to a pleasant stay at our welcoming B&B!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in the B&B and am available upon request.
*Weekends & Holidays require 2 Night Bookings, so Please Email me for One-Night Reservations. I do offer a total of 4 Rooms in case you have a group of up to 8 people in total. Multiple night's could be offered in different rooms to accommodate long stays.
* Please purchase the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass from Andrea's B&B, to keep my link on the Niagara Parks Site
You'll save up to 30% on top Niagara Falls attractions with the Classic Pass : Hornblower Cruise, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury, the White Water Walk plus $100 in Bonus Coupons.
* You'll also receive two days on the WEGO transportation service: a hop-on, hop-off system connecting Niagara Parks attractions with Andrea's Bed and Breakfast
* Free Parking ( Off street ), Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Private Bath, Free Breakfast, Smoke Free, Fridge, Kettle, Microwave, Complimentary Tea / Coffee, Free WiFi, Cable T.V. Common Area with Fireplace. Children are welcome.
* Check-in after 12 pm Check-out 11 am
* You are Welcome to smoke outside in our sitting areas.
* Please include all children with your inquiry.
A full breakfast style buffet is served between 8am with last seating at 9:30am.
You may also choose to get to know the other guests in the living room, with stories of travel in front of a warm and inviting fireplace.
Other amenities include 32" TV with DVD player, computer, small fridge, microwave, kettle and complimentary tea and coffee, all located in the downstairs area.
Cet hôte a 231 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I never thought that I would still love every minute of running my B&B after 30 years. The best part of this job is meeting such wonderful people from all over the world. I love putting a smile on my guest's faces and listening to their life adventures.
I followed my dream and established this historic home into a B&B in 1987. I always enjoyed having my friends stay overnight and now I can meet new friends. I was born and raised in Niagara Falls. I never get tired of the majestic rush of the waterfalls. The lights at night are breathtaking and the Niagara Parks gardens are beautiful. I look forward to meeting new friends from all over the World this season. Andrea