Merge into a typical Parisian life in this architect Haussmannian flat.
Walking distance from everything, this very bright flat has a large living room and one cosy bedroom to give you all the confort you need during your stay.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the whole apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My partner and I will make sure to hand you the keys, provide you new towels and clean sheets for your stay.
Also if you would like some recommandation on what to do and to see in Paris, we are very much willing to share our favorite and special places !
Our bed is very confortable, it is a double bed : 160cm x 200cm
Welcome in our place, here are few house rules for your stay:
- you can use the coffee machine, washing machine, dishwasher and the dryer at your convenience as well as the oven, microwave and induction cooker. All the kitchen tools are at your disposal in the drawers.
- please note that the big kitchen knifes can not be washed in the dishwasher.
- the wooden floor is very sensible, it will stain if any liquid fall on it. Please make sure to dry it right away.
- you can use the basic ingredients (salt, pepper, oil, etc). Very unfortunately our wine and alcohol bottles are exclusively reserved to the landlords ;)
- TV info : to turn on the tv, press the red power bottom on the black Samsung remote. The home cinema amp will automatically switch on. You need to turn the left button of the amp to the following channel : "cbl / sat". Use then the grey Free remote to turn on the TV box. You can then access to a large choice of TV channel.
- Music info : switch on the amp to "media player" to use the turn-table (please be precocious as it is wry fragile).
A Bluetooth connection is also possible with your iPhones, iPad or else, just log onto "local wireless receiver" Bluetooth.
- as there is no cleaning fees, please leave the place as you found it.
- at the end of your stay, you can leave the key on the table as shut the door behind you.
Of course you can call us anytime if you need any further information.
Have a great stay !
Caroline & Damien