The apartment is located in a Quite and safe area in the Center of Skopje. It's very Spacious with a Modern living space and reliable Wi-Fi. It has a Brand new, fully equipped kitchen and on a sunny day The Awesome balcony is a real treat!
It's a beautiful, peaceful and spacious 77m apartment on the 3-rd floor located in Debar Maalo, center of Skopje.
It is ideal for those traveling for leisure, business or just passing through.
The apartment includes:
- Spacious Living Space with a working desk, 2 large bedrooms with closets, kitchen, bathroom and a big balcony.
- Kitchen is equipped with an oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and a full set of dishes, pots & pans, cooking & eating utensils
- Free private parking, Air Conditioning x 2, Heating, Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV with 100 International channels, LED TV Flat screen, HI-FI system, etc.
- Bed Linen & Towels, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Desktop Computer, Work Desk.
- Gym right across the street.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire apartment and all of it content is available to the guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will always meet you in person upon arrival. I am willing to show you around when time allows it, or give you tips on what's important visiting.
On the weekends we organize field trips (optional).
- hiking expeditions on Canon Matka - 15 EUR (half a day)
-wine tasting in Popova Kula winery - 50 EUR (one day)
- Weekend trip to Ohrid (summer season only) - 70 EUR (two days)
- Please use the washing and the dish-washing machine after 10 PM.
- No walking with your shoes in the apartment
- Do not use my personal cosmetics.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Police registration it's a must.
- Be mindful towards the neighbors.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 36 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have lived in Skopje most of my life and I know the city like the back of my hand. I will always meet you in person upon arrival and share local knowledge with you.
My goal is to make your stay in Skopje as pleasant and comfortable as possible and I will do my very best to make it happen.
I am looking forward to seeing you in Skopje soon!